Disney Parks & Resorts Monorail Pilot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Monorail Pilot Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Went over to the casting center early, and parking was quite empty and easy to get an up front spot. Waited about 25 minutes, and met with Melissa. She was very polite, and quite succinct in everything she said or asked. Essentially asked me some questions about my skills and safety, but went right to describing the job and asking if I am ok with all of the requirements. Very low stress (from what I was expecting), and simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about being a (private) pilot.
    How capable are you at effectively multitasking?
    What made you interested in transportation?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Monorail Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Initial phone call to set up in person interview. Casting center interview was like waiting in an attraction line, there were so many interviews going on. Was disappointed that although I meet all criteria on description and my resume supported that, was treated like I didn't understand what I was applying for, was offered food service instead. Also disappointed that I was never asked anything about the company or why I wanted to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application, interview within a week. I was asked why I wanted to work for the company, asked if I had a fear of heights and could I learn information in a relatively quick amount of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a request to schedule an interview via email and on the Dashboard on Disney Careers website. I scheduled the interview on their website and had the initial interview. It was very general, looking at my willingness to work anytime including holidays and weekends. Made it to the second interview which was more direct. He wanted to know how technical I was, how focused on safety, and my ability to multi-task. I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. The most important question for this job was "How well do you multi-task?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is a union negotiated collective bargaining agreement position and everyone who is new to the company starts at the current starting rate, no exceptions.

Monorail Pilot Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in July 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got an email resoponse, talked to someone on phone, came in for an interview, got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualities you have that would make you a good candidate for this job?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No real room to move for hourly employees at particular jobs to begin with.