Disney Parks & Resorts Reservations Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Phone interview Is first step. depending how well you do there, they will offer an in person interview. I am scheduled for my phone interview this week. Hoping for the best!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Began with a standard online application, then I was invited to an online assessment, afterwards I schedule a phone interview and then I was invited to a one on one interview. When I arrived I was invited to take a tour of the facility then interviewed with a trainer and a leader. Questions ranged from situational to role play. After about three days I received a call from casting informing me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why Disney?
      How would you close a sale?
      Favorite resort ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a tour of the building, watched video of previous graduates. Interviewed by a Leader. Ask questions such as Why Disney? Role play with different scenarios as you up sell to the guests, asked if you have questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney   2 Answers

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2017.

Interview

Applied, did a phone interview (passed) went onto an in person interview. There was a tour of the facilities, then I was interviewed by 2 individuals. They asked me about my experience, "why Disney" and then set up situation sales questionstaff to see how I would "flow", lots of jokes and overall a great experience. Received call back with an official offer for a different position with higher pay (yes I accepted)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed a link to a personality quiz. after which I received an email setting up a phone call with a recruiter. Basic resume questions, questions about disney etc. Set up in person interview in Anaheim. Involved a tour and a 2 hour group interview with other candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process was VERY quick and easy. Surprising for a big company like Disney. I applied, went through 2 interviews, did on boarding paperwork and attended Traditions all within 3 weeks. First interview was 1 on 1. 2nd was a group interview with 5 people. The will ask you to read a brochure before the group interview. study it!! At the end of the interview the week ask you to sell them that product.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney?   Answer Question
    • A man says he wasn't to take his child to DCA but he heard it's more for teens. How would you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was completed at the Reservations Center in Tampa, Fl. They brought us as a group back to a computer lab where they had us take an assessment that included guest scenarios and entering information that a customer gives you into a database. Once the assessment was completed they then took you back to do a one on one interview with one of their leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Disney?   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you would respond to (scenario) with guest.   Answer Question
    • Tell us how you would respond to (scenario) with a travel agent on behalf of a guest.   Answer Question

Reservations Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Simple questions and work history. Knowledge of product, explanation of position, typing test, 10 key test, data entry test, filling out employment documents. filling out availability and hours sheets. There is a resort wide weekly orientation session held in a theater followed by dividing into groups and touring the resort including all back stage areas. Safety orientation by resort security.

Reservations Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application, and in 2-3 business days, was given an invite for a web based interview. Passed that stage, and now onto the in-person interview. As long as your resume has what they're asking in the job description, you should get an invite for the online interview just as fast. The best advice for the online interview, is be consistent and always be strong in your decisions. Try not to be in between or neutral. We'll have to see how I do for the person to person interview....to be continued.

Interview Questions

• Most questions on the online interview, ask if your the type of person that likes to meet or help other people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very brief, provides you a script of one of their properties and you have to spiel it to the interviewer. Usually a panel interview, if they like you, you hear back within 24 hours. First interview is at Team Disney Anaheim, Ball Road and Harbor, 2nd and final is at actual call center.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the Aulani Hotel & Spa   1 Answer

Negotiation

None existent