Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Table Service Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in March 2012.

I went in, waited for a while because the printer forgot to put my name on the roster, watched a nice video about Walt Disney, and finally got called in. The man asked me simple questions like what made me decide to apply at Disney, my experience in guest and customer services, and to give examples when I've got out of my way to help a customer in the work place. He then asked me why I wanted to be a busser and checked the openings to find the right restaurant in the park. He didn't even tell me me I was hired - just handed me a hiring paper and told me when to come back for paperwork. Although it was surprisingly less than enthusiastic and magical, I was very pleased with the outcome and very thankful to be given the job.

Interview Questions

When you apply online it asks for a second and third choice job title. Take those seriously as the interviewer will check all openings to put you in the right place. Don't put custodial if you don't want to clean toilets. Don't put lifeguard if you aren't certified, etc.