Disney Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.3

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

For this interview you have to be very outgoing and be quick on your feet when it comes to improv! They will ask you to come up with solutions to creative situations and you have to think very fast to figure out a creative answer. Be sure to be knowledgeable when it comes to Disney and make sure that you are not shy when it comes to public speaking, don't be afraid to be silly!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to think of a creative solution to an issue   Answer Question
    • Who is your favorite Disney character?   Answer Question
    • A little boy in a Spiderman t-shirt comes into the store, how would you greet him?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store (Brea, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. About five of us went out of the store and sat at a table. We all went around and answered the questions one at a time. It was relaxed, and the interviewer was extremely kind.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a guest's experience magical?   1 Answer

Seasonal Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online in April 2017 and was contacted for an interview in May 2017. Wasn't offered a job because of my schedule. Lady was super nice and wanted to hire personable people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Store (New York, NY).

Interview

The managers were friendly and helped me with any questions I had. When I started working there everyone was friendly and helpful. They made me feel like I was there to have fun instead of working

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview and it started by introducing ourselves. Then we were asked about our work experience.We were also very well informed about the position. Overall i thought it was easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Disney Store (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview with one other person and we were interviewed by the assistant manager. She was very nice. The questions were fairly simple. She had us each read a couple pages from a story book. I was asked to stay and then I was given a second interview by the main manager. She asked me a couple questions and mostly just told me details about the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite disney movie and why?   1 Answer
    • When was a time that you had to overcome an obstacle at work?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy and very professional, got contacted over the phone and then called to meet store manager. Asked if had worked as a cashier before and if felt comfortable working under pressure around holidays.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store in September 2016.

Interview

It was more of an informal interview where you basically had to audition and be good at improv. The interview began with each person introducing themselves and then we were asked who our favorite Disney character was and why. Then, we each were given a paper to be more familiar with the position and we were asked to read it out loud.

Summer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was in a group setting. There was alot of questions regarding your interest in Disney. your experience, as well as your personal interests. The interview was very casual and easy. You get a good sense of being a part of a team, doing partner and role playing exercises as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite Disney character and why?   1 Answer

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Store (New York, NY).

Interview

I had applied online via their careers website & soon after, received an email from the HR team telling me that I was invited for an interview at the store. You're allowed to reschedule (which I did because I had a previous obligation) & they were prompt about that as well.

I went into the store for the interview & there were about 10 of us in my group. The HR people gave some insight about the company & then we started the group interviews. First was an ice breaker & then we moved onto a roleplay. After that we went onto the sales floor to watch as cast members did their jobs and then we would give reviews on how they did.

Once that was over, they asked about scheduling & asked us to confirm the schedule we gave them. When that was completed, they thanked us & we were on our way.

Interview Questions

• You are a cast member & a customer comes up to you asking for assistance on what to get their daughter who loves Princess Jasmine. Pick an item displayed & sales talk them.   Answer Question