Disney Studios Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Studios Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter - had a quick phone screening. I went in that day for an in-person with the hiring manager. They told me they were looking to fast track the position and have a decision made within the next week. However, that turned into me waiting for over a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked about career goals, knowledge about the compny, etc. It was a very basic phone screen.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Studios

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

It was a bit long and strewn with red tape, but well worth every bit of the effort. I got my foot in the door here with a 3-day temping position through AppleOne Staffing Services. While here, I found out about a job opening, and applied immediately.

Interview Questions

• [Referring to my previous experience on my resume] So, why does this guy want the job. What makes this a good fit for you? Why now?   1 Answer
    • What are your expectations of working for Disney, and of this job in particular?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate too much. I told them the minimum I would be able to accept the job for (which was higher than what I needed) and got it.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I had to visit the Studios 3+ times. It took a long time for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you, over someone with more experience?   1 Answer
    • Are you a sensitive person, do you cry easily?   1 Answer