Disney Studios Interview Questions in Glendale, CA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview for about 20 mins followed by a face to face the very next day which was for two hours with three people one by one. The questions were related to QA and very generic.

Interview Questions

• Difficulty is subjective. There were a couple of questions related to writing Selenium code for filling and submitting a form which was pretty simple. Couple of java questions can take a QA by surprise. Reversing a string and adding strings to a list. These are very simple but in this google age everyone googles and gets the work done :) so sometimes you might miss out on very simple things.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Very disorganized. The recruiter didn't tell me I had interview until the day before at 10 pm. Very casual too. They gave me the building addresses and I had to figure it out myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate salary with you

Graduate Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Did a phone interview with 3 people and got the offer on next week.