Disney Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.9

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Very disorganized. The recruiter didn't tell me I had interview until the day before at 10 pm. Very casual too. They gave me the building addresses and I had to figure it out myself.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interviews...all personality based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate salary with you

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Studios in April 2014.

Interview

Applied Online. First Interview was a phone-screening with the HR. After a week, the HR setup 2 back to back phone-interviews, one with the director of the program and one with a senior engineer. Both interviews focussed on my skills and experience and my desire to join Disney as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Disney and what interests you in this position?   Answer Question
    • Difference between REST and SOAP based web-services   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotation. No travel and relocation benefits.

Security Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Disney Studios.

Interview

Questioned by security manager and intelligence department. I had 2 panel interviews with different managers in those departments. I was one of the lucky ones to be promoted from within, as the other supervisors were recruited either by knowing friends in the department or by having relatives that were in higher management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations were offered.

Financial Analyst II Interview

Interview

It was very informative and positive. The recruiters were very helpful and to the point. Job description was clear and explained in detail what was expected.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Interview

I had met a recruiter at a career fair (they usually don't go to career fairs anymore, though, from what I understand). I followed up with her many times over 2 months, and she was very helpful. Whenever an internship position opened up that she thought might fight my interests and qualifications, she reached out to me and said she'd submit my resume to the hiring manager internally. I eventually had an on-site interview with a hiring manager, and it was very casual. The individual asked about my experiences. I was notified of my acceptance about 2 weeks later.

Manager Film Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Lengthy but not through. Found out later entire parts of job were not reviewed or mentioned. Job expectations were vague due to hiring managers lack of knowledge as to what job would be -- was a newly created position

Interview Questions

• Focused on minor or abstract aspects of resume. Not pertinent   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Typical interview. No surprises.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Studios in April 2013.

Interview

Submitted application on the Disney website. Got a call at the end of April asking if I was still interested in the position.

I went through two phone interviews (spaced out over a week). I was mostly asked for stuff on my resume, and my skillsets (specific MS Excel functions, etc). No questions seemed to be behavioral questions. They just wanted to see how well my interpersonal skills and my enthusiasm aligned with the type of work. They seemed to be only hiring rising seniors in undergraduate or in graduate school.

Interview Questions

• None of it was difficult. They didn't really have a specific sets of questions. Very conversational interview.   Answer Question

Legal Affairs Intern Interview

Interview

Three phone interviews and on-campus interview

Secretary IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Studios (Burbank, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Excellent communication and follow through however the process itself is a little drawn out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In total I had 5 interviews, long process.