Disqus Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disqus Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Disqus

1 Interview Review

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Disqus in June 2011.

Interview

I have applied for the position online. About three weeks later, I have received an email from the interviewer/hiring manager. The phone interview was scheduled on the following day at 11:30 AM. It was the worst phone interview I have experienced in my professional life. I would not apply for a position at this company again based on this experience.

The interviewer/hiring manager was unprofessional. He has called me about 45 minutes late, but he did not even bother to apologize. It's just common courtesy. During the interview, I already knew that I would not want to work for a boss like him. He sounded like a very smart techie who's lack of social skills. He was mocking my questions about the company. I could not get a straight answer from him. He just told me that I would get the answer if I was hired. Seemed like he had someone to hire in mind already and just interviewed me for the sake of interviewing a candidate.

I still sent an email to thank him for spending his time to interview me on that day. More than a year later, he sent me an invitation to connect with him on LinkedIn. I did not respond to his request because I would not be professionally connected with any non-professional.

Interview Questions