Disqus Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disqus Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Disqus

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Disqus (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview with lead engineer was first step. They asked about my background and after a little bit of introduction technical question started. we used a online whiteboard and I was able to show my code to interviewer.

They are professionals and I liked their culture. They reached out to me to inform me that I wasn't a good fit. This shows they respect candidates.

Interview Questions

• String parsing and level of complexity of my implementation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Disqus

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disqus.

Interview

I applied by emailing a recruiter with my resume and cover letter. She replied asking me to complete a take-home coding challenge within 2 days. I submitted my solution and after another day I was asked to update it to improve the runtime of a specific case. I did so and submitted my updated solution promptly. I felt that my solution was very good, but about 2 weeks after that I was told that they were not moving forward with my application. I was never offered an interview.

Interview Questions