DivX Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

DivX Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Interviews for Top Jobs at DivX

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DivX (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Screening call / Call with Hiring Manager / Face-to-Face with 5 members of the teams / offer.

The issue was that I never received the offer, because the company reneged on it days before the start-date. Horrible company, horrible people who do not know what they are doing. It's no wonder why Rovi is selling them after a year...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and really unprofessional. Not in a good way

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DivX (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had several job interviews with all kind of persons. The whole recruitment process took several weeks, I had to meet all team members in person which is in my opinion good to get a feeling how they interact.

Interview Questions

• Questions were ok. Not very interesting, the usual kind of questions every person asks in a recruitment process.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DivX (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and then I had the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DivX (San Diego, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Overall, the comments about questionable management was confirmed by employees during the interview. Also, interviewed with one of the exec VPs and he had thin skin when I asked about their business model (its basically based on DVD player licenses, which will die soon). Nice employees but I suspect the comments about bad management are probably true.