Divami User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Divami User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Divami

3.3

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was all day interview, I was given one UX problem & one UI problem. I learnt a lot during my interactions with the interviewers. They gave me a lot of insights into how to approach a design problem, how user research impacts designs. They mainly focus on your attitude in the interview, not your skill. They are looking for someone who knew both UX and UI and were very clear in their expectations. I liked their honest approach. I did not get selected, However, I recommend this company to designers eager to learn.

Interview Questions

Divami Response

Jan 31, 2018 – HR Manager

Glad to know that you liked our interview process. Thank you for the positive feedback!

Other Interview Reviews for Divami

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was amazing! I learnt a lot in just one day. They really look at how a person thinks rather than the semantics of the Technology. This is what I like about them. I was interviewed by Prathima and Rakesh and I must say that their experience really shows. The interview process helped me gain a new perspective towards problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Urban Planning Mobile app design with AR   1 Answer

Divami Response

Aug 20, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for the kind words!

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basar, Telangana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Divami (Basar, Telangana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i was applied through college.The process took one day.I interviewed at my college.first round was apt and second round was coding.Coding test involves mainly strings,you write program in any language.After coding test HR round will be there.

Interview Questions

• write a program to find character frequency in a given string ?   1 Answer