Diversified Investment Advisors Participant Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diversified Investment Advisors Participant Counselor Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors (San Jose, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online February 2 months for call back. Director called for phone interview to discuss position and set-up 1:1 interview in April. Basic STAR questions and do 10 minute presentation on investments such as mutual funds. Interview lasted approx. 45 minutes. I followed-up with 'thank you" letter and would like to work for this company. I never got any phone calls back, letter of rejection, nor an email to let me know they have moved on with a more qualified candidate. I was not impressed by the hiring process nor the people interviewing. Based on my own experience I felt I was more than qualified for position and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Diversified Investment Advisors

Participant Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in December 2009.

Interview

Was recommended by a friend to apply. That helped. Two interviews were needed. Easy process. HR is very helpful.

Negotiation

Ask for what you want/need. I was able to get my desired base rate, but we compromised on a 6-month waiting period for a subsequent raise.

Participant Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diversified Investment Advisors in November 2010.

Interview

Overall a very positive and light interview process with the manager of my division. I met with him and then prepared a presentation for him. The presentation take about 45 minutes and you have to know it very well. Must have securities license and experience in retirement services.

Negotiation

no negotiation