Diversified Well Logging Mudlogger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diversified Well Logging Mudlogger Interview Questions

1.0

Mudlogger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diversified Well Logging.

Interview

There was no process. Got a call and was asked when i could start. Once at the shop just sat around and took online testing for a few days before beginning any sort of field training

Other Interview Reviews for Diversified Well Logging

Mudlogger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eighty Four, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diversified Well Logging (Eighty Four, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

DWL was in desperately need of mudloggers for Marcellus Shales Gas projects in PA, so the process was very simple, by the way I think I was accepted in the managers mind before the interview. The questions were about my experience in Geology, mudlogging, rig site operations, very simple questions. By the way the interviewer, The Appalachia Division Manager is more a "hands on" trained person than a professional Geologist.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in drilling projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a wide negotiations margin. The offered payment plus benefits are almost the same for everybody, new hires and few years job people. The manager is linked to tight payment company policies.