Dixon Advisory Assistant Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dixon Advisory Assistant Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dixon Advisory

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process includes phone interview follow by an online assessment test and on site interview. If you passed the online assessment test, you will be called for onsite interview. The interview consists of two 45 minutes interview with HR and project managers. The company looks great with unlimited growth potential. However you should be careful if you are non white. From what I noticed was there isn’t much inclusion of diversity, only 8%. Most of their project managers and assistant managers are Steven Institute of Technology graduate. If you are SIT graduate, you are already upfront.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dixon Advisory

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Long tedious process (psychometric/personality/reasoning testing, TWICE) for an entry-level position. Always "busy" with meetings so I had to bend over backwards to accommodate them. Would not do it over again, but from my interpretation it seems like a great company to work for with high upside and potential to be big in the NY market...Also, one of the female PM's seemed standoffish in the interview which gave a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions