Dixon Advisory Lease Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dixon Advisory Lease Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Dixon Advisory

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
3 Hour Assessment Test - Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning and Inductive reasoning
Face to face interview

Three and a half month interview process/ waiting game. Waste of time to not get an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Dixon Advisory

Leasing Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory.

Interview

I applied online and I received a message from HR stating that they were interested in me for the role. I spoke to a member from HR briefly for ten minutes a few days and then we established a second longer interview. Between this interview I performed standardized testing that included a personality based section, a math section, a checking section, reading comprehension, and a section that had you look at patterns. These tests felt like a condensed GRE exam and was easily the most stressful part of the process. This HR interview was closer to a half hour and the individual was quite polite. The company had a really exciting energy and seemed eager to hear whatever answer I had. Following this step I moved onto a video interview with two members of the leasing team and a separate video interview with a supervisor. Every step was met by incredibly kind interviewers that seemed genuinely interested in you and your experiences.

Even though I did not get the position, the company followed up with a message stating why I was a good candidate and what prevented me from getting the position. All in all, the company was incredibly professional and compassionate in every step. What I understood the most from the company is that everyone who was apart of it felt the same joyous momentum. It was the best interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions