Dixon Hughes Goodman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.5

Leadership Summit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very nice. It was conversation style and overall i felt very comfortable although i was uncomfortable in the beginning. The questions were pretty standard not too difficult

Summer Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

There was one interview on campus for 30 minutes. The first half concerned my resume and the second focused on their firm. Overall, I got the sense that they were there to see if I could hold a conversation and be a pleasant coworker. I have good grades so the conversation centered on my extra-cirricular activities and interests.

Seasonal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Norfolk, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

I did the application online in December 2016 and heard back the first week of January. My first interview was over the phone with an HR recruiter who had received my application and lasted an hour. The phone interview was on Monday, by Thursday I had an email confirmation for my "in person" interview the next day (Friday). The in person interview was with 3 different Exec. assistants and the interview ended with a Microsoft test. Today (Tuesday) I received a phone call from my HR recruiter to follow up with how my interview went and was offered the job! ** ( My time frame might differ from their normal. I applied at the end of the year, around the holidays, and during several bad storms.)***

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview. There was no established timeframe given and I have no idea if I'm still being considered. It's been 3 weeks since my interview already. Was also asked office preferences. Your choices are Atlanta, Cleveland, and Nashville.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman.

Interview

I received a first-round interview on-campus after applying through my college's career website. Interviewed with a partner and was offered a second-round office visit a week after. At the office visit, I had lunch with associates and then three back-to-back interviews with partners/managers. The individuals I interviewed with were one of the friendliest group of people I have ever met. Interviews were mostly conversational and barely any behavioral questions. Be extremely interested in the firm as I was and prepare questions. I received an offer the day-of. It was a great experience and I'm excited to start my career with DHG.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and she forwarded my information to the office that I had my interview at. They scheduled an interview and brought me to dinner. I interview with 4 different partners and managers in the firm. They were very laid back and the interview was more of a conversation than a typical interview. They wanted to find out more about who you are as a person and if you would be the right fit in their firm.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Greenville, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with a partner that was super easy to talk to. Got invited to an office visit about a week later. Drove to the office the night before interviews and had a dinner with associates. The next day was a tour of the office and three interviews. They were very casual and we talked about general experiences and they left room for a lot of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about this specific item on your resume.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Tysons Corner, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview at the campus then I visited the office for the second round interview with 2 Partners and a Senior Manager. It was all behavioral and I kept it conversational. There was also the pre-night dinner right before the both rounds of interviews, I believe every interaction counts. They really want to see if they can put you in front of the clients and if you feel fit into company's culture.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Hughes Goodman (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Very casual and friendly. No stress interview. Went out to lunch with a few team members after. Had a few phone calls before the actual 1:1 interview. Had to do create a portal account and sign up for a background check.

Audit Interview

Interview

Interview was very simple. First talked a little bit about myself and the company. Proceeded to then walk through my resume and ask a couple of questions about where I wanted to intern and what practice I would prefer. Interviewer was the manager at the firm I was applying for and he seemed very excited to be interviewing everyone.