Dixon Leasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dixon Leasing

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixon Leasing (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied via online portal and received an email from an HR Assistant asking to set up a 15 minute phone interview. Received the call and phone interview around 5-8 minutes after scheduled time. She had an upbeat and friendly demeanor as she read the company background to me verbatim from a source. Everything said I knew beforehand from Dixon's website. She then asked me several questions while asking me if I had any questions by the end of the interview. I asked a few questions including when will I hear back from her and the next steps of the interview. She stated that if approved, I will need to interview with the leasing manager next, then the CEO thereafter. She noted that I will be hearing from her the next day.

I didn't hear or receive any feedback the next day which was a Friday hence I emailed my interviewer on Monday end of day to check on my candidacy status. Didn't hear anything after that then decided to call her during the 1 week anniversary of my interview. Spoke to an operator at Dixon and was transferred to her voice mail and left a message. I felt like the operator told my interviewer my name and was told to just transfer me to her voice mail. The next day, a week after the original date given for my interview feedback, I received an email from her stating that they chose a better qualified candidate and that a lot of candidates were qualified for the position just like me.

The thing that turns me off the most is that these companies or recruiters will not even give you the decency to give you feedback after an interview unless you pester them. Dixon claims to be a people focused company and they treat their applicants like trash basically after realizing they don't need them. Some people like me prepare for days for an interview and expect some respectable closure or feedback if not chosen for the position. I am very disappointed with how they treat applicants to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 things why you want to work for Dixon.
      Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to apply for the position?   Answer Question