Dixons Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dixons Retail Interview Questions

2.0

Content Publisher In English Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Brno (Czech Republic)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call after business hours from a Dixons Retail recruiter inquiring if I was “still interested in the position.” (I applied for this position 2 days previously!) After establishing that yes, I was still interested, the THIRD question the recruiter asked was my salary expectation. I thought that that question was inappropriate so early in the interview process and refused to answer. The recruiter then said, “We have nothing further to discuss.” The interview then terminated by mutual consent.

Interview Questions

• No real questions.The recruiter was only interested in how much money I wanted.   Answer Question

Product Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Two experiences with this company a short time apart. One was woeful and uninspiring, the other relaxed and very positive. Both were 2:1 and included some strangely worded company-generic questions as well as the usual ones.

Interview Questions