Dixons Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dixons Retail Interview Questions

2.9

Content Publisher In English Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Brno (Czech Republic)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call after business hours from a Dixons Retail recruiter inquiring if I was “still interested in the position.” (I applied for this position 2 days previously!) After establishing that yes, I was still interested, the THIRD question the recruiter asked was my salary expectation. I thought that that question was inappropriate so early in the interview process and refused to answer. The recruiter then said, “We have nothing further to discuss.” The interview then terminated by mutual consent.

Interview Questions

• No real questions.The recruiter was only interested in how much money I wanted.   Answer Question

Store Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Formal but relaxed one-to-one. Clarity on the job role explained and you're asked what you're looking to achieve. Given an explanation of the career ladder if you ask. Training schemes are in places for free to all employees to aid in boosting their wage. I was able to state that the job was not my intended future 5 years down the line and they accepted that and still offered me a position.

Product Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Two experiences with this company a short time apart. One was woeful and uninspiring, the other relaxed and very positive. Both were 2:1 and included some strangely worded company-generic questions as well as the usual ones.

Interview Questions

Interview

Agency interview, followed by interview by Dixons HR interview, folllowed by interview with my future bosses. Offer made very quickly after that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an unlimited budget?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Cheltenham, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Well, I sat down with the Current manager of the store and then all of a sudden, he got a call from one of the sales team, telling him that there had been a shoplifter. He decided to grab me and asked me to help catch him!

Interview Questions

• Are you feeling fit today?!   1 Answer

Sales Colleague Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixons Retail in January 2014.

Interview

Current hiring process will involve some general questions + 5 minute "impress me" presentation and sales role play. They will expect you to sell PC or Tablet or TV. show you can listen to customer and immediately pick relevant add-ons accordingly (important). You will know what they are if you ever shopped there yourself (or just come in advance and pretend to be looking to buy - take a note of what sales person offering you).

Interview Questions

• All typical describe the situation type questions..   1 Answer

Sales Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Position advertised on direct.gov, I emailed my cv along with a well written cover letter as the content of the email. Reply received with interview details, after initial interview I was called back for a second interview after which I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my prior experience within a sales role.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to an assessment center. Quite simple group exercises with presentations on how to sell a product, and to choreograph a dance routine. Also got asked to go onto the shop floor and pick a product and then pretend that the store manager was a customer and sell the product to him.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example when you showed initiative.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

interview process lasted 45 minutes and was centred around Microsoft and I was asked to describe a difficult situation where I exercised common logic to so solve problem.

Sales Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

2 stage interview been with company 2 times now very good for if i ever need a job in future if i decide to move again

Interview Questions

Negotiation

how many hours i wanted to work and what days if any did i needed set days off a week plain and simple