Dixons Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dixons Retail Interview Questions

2.9

Interview

Agency interview, followed by interview by Dixons HR interview, folllowed by interview with my future bosses. Offer made very quickly after that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an unlimited budget?   1 Answer

Sales Colleague Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

2 stage interview been with company 2 times now very good for if i ever need a job in future if i decide to move again

Interview Questions

Negotiation

how many hours i wanted to work and what days if any did i needed set days off a week plain and simple

Content Publisher In English Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Brno (Czech Republic)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a call after business hours from a Dixons Retail recruiter inquiring if I was “still interested in the position.” (I applied for this position 2 days previously!) After establishing that yes, I was still interested, the THIRD question the recruiter asked was my salary expectation. I thought that that question was inappropriate so early in the interview process and refused to answer. The recruiter then said, “We have nothing further to discuss.” The interview then terminated by mutual consent.

Interview Questions

• No real questions.The recruiter was only interested in how much money I wanted.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Bath, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online for a christmas temp job at PC world. The online process requires you to fill out a common sense customer service quiz, shortly after i filled it out I received a phone call a few days later. It was a telephone interview but it was very laid back. I went for my interview the following day which gave me little time to prepare. The manager at the time was very friendly and enthusiastic about my experience with technology he said he was after someone with a bit more technical knowledge to replace a former employee. I was told on the day that I had the job and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time when you demonstrated good customer service?   1 Answer

Store Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Formal but relaxed one-to-one. Clarity on the job role explained and you're asked what you're looking to achieve. Given an explanation of the career ladder if you ask. Training schemes are in places for free to all employees to aid in boosting their wage. I was able to state that the job was not my intended future 5 years down the line and they accepted that and still offered me a position.

Sales Staff Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dixons Retail in June 2008.

Interview

The interview was okay - asked questions about why I wanted to work for dsgi, what i looked to gain out of working there. I was also asked to sell a laptop to the manager. Was required to know some technical knowledge on certain goods that I had an interest in, I chose cameras as I found them easier to explain.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me the difference between digital zoom and optical zoom?   Answer Question

Project Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Retail in May 2009.

Interview

mostly based on personality and how you relate and communicate with others

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Coventry, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

The job was advertised on the website and had to give online quiz. The online test needs to be done in certain time period and once selected after completion, you are called for the interview. I was interviewed twice, first by store asst manager and store manager, than by store director.
     The overall interview was very good, the company and the branch was very welcoming and nice.

Interview Questions

• How you respond to customer ?   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixons Retail (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

Initial call from HR, Online maths and verbal reasoning test at home, 2 face to face interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

interview process lasted 45 minutes and was centred around Microsoft and I was asked to describe a difficult situation where I exercised common logic to so solve problem.