Do & Co Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Do & Co

Do & Co

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Do & Co in Aug 2021

Interview

A horrible unprofessional company with some even worse management that will drown the company to the bottom. After you apply online they invite hundreds of people to a badly run hiring event. Everyone applied for all different kinds of positions. What a complete chaos with people coming in at scheduled time but waiting over 2 hours for interviews. Half the people just got up and left after having their time wasted. Others who did stay had very short interviews that’s lasted just few minutes only to never hear from them again.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous experience?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Do & Co (Queens Village, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

The most unorganized, confusing , rude and sad interview ever. Honestly i don't know how the managers or reuters got their jobs there , very sad and i hope the DO & CO company knows what there like and how they represent the company. I like the company i would have like to work for that organization, but if that's the kind of people they working for them , then thats not for me i would not likely to succeed there.

Interview Questions
  • can you work all the time ? no exceptions even if your dead you have to work . or this not for you .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Do & Co (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

My interview with the recruiter was great. The follow up was good up until one of my final interviews which seemed more like I was on trial and being interrogated by their in house lawyer. I’ve never experienced anything like it. I completed the test he provided and since then have not heard back from the company. It’s been two months now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Do & Co (Madrid)

Interview

Al principio bien, pero a medida de avanza la entrevista, tienen miedo a que el personal que ya trabaja allí, no obedezca a la persona entrevistada. 2 veces fui a entrevistas y no tuvieron la educación de contestar con la elección final.

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia profesional Como gestionaba personal Como resolvía conflictos Como actuaria si los hubiesen Que decisiones serian las primeras respecto al personalismo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Do & Co (Romulus, MI) in Jan 2021

Interview

Called one month after application and was requested for an interview in person (during Covid) the next day. Attended the interview and was asked two questions with two people that didn’t even introduce themselves. Was rushed out after less than 30 minutes because they had others waiting (“do you have any more questions because we have other people waiting”). Horribly rude.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. Tell me more about a specific food category.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Do & Co (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was invited by the recruiter via Linkedin messaging to come in for an in-person interview. Replied to the message requesting a phone interview before meeting in-person. The phone interview was scheduled a week later. During the call the recruiter mentioned the starting salary. The starting salary was low and close to NYC minimum wage. The job description mentions competitive pay. I submitted a counter offer that was sent to the costing manager for review. At the end of the call, the recruiter was going to schedule an in-person interview and an Excel test. I followed up 2 days later regarding the in-person interview. The recruiter said that they are too busy to prioritize scheduling an in-person interview as their week was booked with customer meetings It has been almost 2 weeks and haven’t received an invite to interview in-person. I believe that they are not moving forward with my candidacy as the salary counter offer may have been more than they are willing to pay. The counter offer I provided was a bit lower than average analyst salary in NYC. Also, they shouldn’t mention “competitive pay” on their job description, when competitors are paying more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Do & Co (New York, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

Ridiculous. More than an interview, it looked like an interrogatory. Interviewed by a whole team that was only focused to get more information about the company I was working for before (Direct Competitors), instead of looking a potential employee for their team.

Interview Questions
  • How do they do this process at that company? How many teams are in that company? How many customers they have in that company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feltham, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Do & Co (Feltham, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

Got a call from a recruitment consultant after that they arranged a Skype interview which was good. Then they invited me for a face to face interview at their London facility near Feltham. When I arrived there was no parking there so I had to park on double yellow. I was about 10 minutes early as I was told by their representative however I ended up waiting half an hour. The lady (Sajita Jahdav) I was suppose to have the interview with came 20 minutes late. When she arrived she asked me 2 questions which weren't even related to the job. She asked me if I knew what Do & Co does and after that she asked how long I have been working at the airport. The interview took about 3 minutes. After this she told me that she will call me to arrange a trial. The overall experience was very bad. The place itself was very dark and cramped with too many workers walking around in a small area. I had to wait at the reception for 20 minutes before being greeted and escorted to the meeting area. The lady who carried out the interview seemed uninterested in me. The whole process just seemed like a waste of time. I had high expectations from this company but after visiting all of went down the drain.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Do & Co

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Do & Co

Interview

Easy und Straight to the point, Bei diesem Gespräch ging es nicht rein ums können. Sondern um Selbstsicherheit. Alles andere kommt von allein. Standart Fragen, wie Belastbarkeit, Selbständigkeit, Erfahrung, Erlernte Tätigkeiten sind hier Thema. Ebenso wichte Englisch kenntnisse da Do&Co ein internationales unternehmen ist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Do & Co

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Do & Co in Oct 2018

Interview

was really friendly, kind of like a workshop and company was overall presented. already had the first job the following day as they needed the staff. perfect job next to studies as its very convenient to just work when one has time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews