DocPlanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

DocPlanner Interview Questions

Interviews at DocPlanner

2.8

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruitment process ran very smoothly. The people responsible for the entire process were very professional at each stage, which meant that I knew exactly what to expect of the subsequent stage of the process - as well as the position itself.

Sales Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2019.

Interview

The communication during the whole process was organised very proffesional. I felt very comfortable. It was nice to take part in that process. Finally I didn't get that position but I would feel warm about the company.

Costumer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in October 2018.

Interview

it has been a such good experience, it was very active and I have the chance to express myself with no problem, people I talk to was very empathic, there was pressure in fact, it was kind of fun experience, I had the chance to meet a lot of people who also applied for the same job, but I never felt it like a competition, it was very oganize process and they provided me all the information

Interview Questions

• there was question made by Justine that I remember a lot, she asked me about my motivations, why did you smile a lot? she said   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Curitiba (Brazil)) in February 2019.

Interview

Someone from HR department called me and did the first interview, at the end of the same day they called again to schedule the next step, an interview with manager of the position. And then, the whole process occurred in two days.

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Curitiba (Brazil)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a very good process, felt comfortable, the environment is relaxed, I was calm to answer the questions. I think it is very important that the process be conducted without much formality, because it leaves the candidate more at ease, to answer the questions more clearly.

Interview Questions

• the most interesting question I found, was if I considered myself a warrior   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocPlanner.

Interview

Had a 45 mins videochat with a recruiter who was located in Poland. The interview was the typical for SaaS companies. They start telling you about the company and how good they're doing it, then they jump over your background and at the end they ask you general product management questions.

The typical questions to see if you were in that position. Once this happen, they tell you about the position and what they want from you, here is where they tell you need to take care of a part of their main application in the several markets and other responsibilities.

Once you figure out the amount of work you will do, you will be prompted a salary range. Beware, they want to pay way less than the average range.

Interview Questions

• Which kind of KPIs do you know?   1 Answer

Tele Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocPlanner in March 2018.

Interview

It was so fast and transparence. I really felt that all my professional life and experience was appreciated during the interview process. I got no complain about it just congrats.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experince do you have regarding inside sales?   1 Answer

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in October 2018.

Interview

Great!, I was very nervous but they receive you very well. all team are awesome. that really allows you to show who you are. and the super fast filter. the place is amazing so relax, fun, good vibes. all it`s really good.

Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2019. Very quick and easy process. It took about 2 weeks and included 1 phone call, 2 meetings and a background check. It's one of the best interview procesess I've ever participated.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my skills and background. We talk about Friends and my hobby :D These were a very nice conversations. They really wanted to know a lot about me :)   Answer Question

Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

The interview process consists of 6 stages, but I was always clearly informed what to expect. I received very quickly answers and helpful feedback. From the very beginning to getting job, the contact with recruiter was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from a manager? What will make you want to work with him/her?   Answer Question