DocPlanner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DocPlanner

2.8

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

The interview was by videocall and it lasted 1 hour. The recruiter was really kind and professional. She asked me technical questions and situational examples. She explained me that the recruitment process has 5 phases.
    I had a positive experience, Docplanner seems a good company.

Interview Questions

• The process was divided in 5 phases:
      - First interview to get to know the technical knowledge of the candidate (technical cuestions about IT profiles) and the soft skills.
      The company consider more relevant if you match with the team and culture than the technical side.
      - Statistical test (18 questions in 17 min)
      - Role play with a simulated interview to a developer
      - Team interview
      - Global team manager interview   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DocPlanner in September 2019.

Interview

About 15 minutes of interview, wasted time, personally change a flight just for this interview, authentic disappointment. No comments on the offer, company or stack. zero friendly, I wouldn't repeat.

Interview Questions

• the main questions were about my experience on the job and about my   Answer Question

Sales Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2019.

Interview

The communication during the whole process was organised very proffesional. I felt very comfortable. It was nice to take part in that process. Finally I didn't get that position but I would feel warm about the company.

PHP Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Initial video call interview with HR and technical team followed by a day spend in the office with the team, to better understand the company and the product. The trial day also required going over and working with the existent code base. The whole interviewing process was well organized. Feedback was provided after the process was finished.

Interview Questions

• Discussions about coding practices, standards, technologies. Some of the topics were DDD, event sourcing, micro-services.   Answer Question
    • During the trial day in the office, some work on the existent code is expected   Answer Question

Senior Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2019.

Interview

Closeness and clarity about the company culture were impressive. The interview was more like having a chat with friends than being part of an evaluation process.
    After the first meeting I had a super clear view of the IT workflow, hierarchy and practices. Also, I had the feeling that they really care about finding someone that fits in a human level as well as technically.

Senior Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Barcelona (Spain)) in August 2019.

Interview

I did a first remote interview with the recruiters, and then a second one with the team leader.
    All great, they seemed a really cheerful people, easy to talk with and was really a nice interview.
    They helped me resolve all my doubts about the company and the position, and asked questions about my professional skills and career. Overall I had a great impression of them.

I had to stop at half-way through the interview since I accepted another job position.

Senior Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

Quick interview with someone from turkey, she was not engaged. Weird questions asked for a experienced executive. Based on the conversation I was declined for the position. I asked for additional feedback and no answer - very unprofessional especially if you are hiring for senior positions.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions but no behavior based questions at all. Just how many people in your team etc...   Answer Question

React Native Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corso Tahtani (Algeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Corso Tahtani (Algeria)) in November 2019.

Interview

The hiring process is great, they don't put pressure on you, the never underestimate any skill you have soft or technical, they are open and honest about the company.
    They give you enough time to ask any questions you want about the company

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for docplanner ?   1 Answer

Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had one main phone call, than meeting in the office. Manager and recruiter were very nice and friendly. Professional approach with interesting questions. Conversation was nice and I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my working experience and checking my approach during several possible situations.   1 Answer

Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied in Warsaw. I received an email from People Experience Team and I Was invited for a Phone Pre- Interview. From the beginning the atmosphere was great. Minimum of formalities, only the most important issues. After that (2 days later) I was invited for the next step ("technical") . Great contact with a DocPlanner Team: precised answer for all of questions and regularity in emails. Interview with menager was stressless. After that, I received an email about the last step of recruitment few days later. Final decision was full of feedback and I received precise information about the offer. For me It was the best recruitment proccess I've ever seen. :)!

Interview Questions

• During the Phone Pre-Interview , there was a question about the SQL queries (Inner join, drop, delete ) ;)   Answer Question