DocPlanner Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DocPlanner Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DocPlanner

2.7

Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

The interview process consists of 6 stages, but I was always clearly informed what to expect. I received very quickly answers and helpful feedback. From the very beginning to getting job, the contact with recruiter was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from a manager? What will make you want to work with him/her?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DocPlanner

Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had one main phone call, than meeting in the office. Manager and recruiter were very nice and friendly. Professional approach with interesting questions. Conversation was nice and I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my working experience and checking my approach during several possible situations.   1 Answer

Junior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at DocPlanner (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied in Warsaw. I received an email from People Experience Team and I Was invited for a Phone Pre- Interview. From the beginning the atmosphere was great. Minimum of formalities, only the most important issues. After that (2 days later) I was invited for the next step ("technical") . Great contact with a DocPlanner Team: precised answer for all of questions and regularity in emails. Interview with menager was stressless. After that, I received an email about the last step of recruitment few days later. Final decision was full of feedback and I received precise information about the offer. For me It was the best recruitment proccess I've ever seen. :)!

Interview Questions

• During the Phone Pre-Interview , there was a question about the SQL queries (Inner join, drop, delete ) ;)   Answer Question