Doctor Multimedia Digital Marketing Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doctor Multimedia Digital Marketing Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Doctor Multimedia

1 Interview Review

4.0

Digital Marketing Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (La Jolla, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I should have listened to the bad glassdoor reviews here about how sketchy this place is. Holy moly. This guy was a mess. Also every one of these good reviews is obviously by the management or they are forcing employees to make them positive.

Two guys came out, the CEO and the COO. The COO, "T" was very professional and kind looking. He was the only warming part of this visit. The CEO, "A", was the the one who asked the questions. I'm glad I got interviewed by him and not "T" because he showed just how psycho he would be to work for. If I took a shot for every time he sweared in the 5 minute interview I would be in the hospital right now. He interrupted any answers I was giving, some golden quotes were: "if you don't do whatever the (censored) I say, whenever the (censored) I want, then I will sell you along with the rest of the company.", "I drive a ferrari so I am better than all of you [he called us a swear word]", "my best employees will vacuum my floor. Will you vacuum my floor?" (he also used much more colorful language in this as well), "Do you go to Pacific Beach? Well that is going to have to stop. You won't be allowed to go to the beach as long as you work here."

I don't think I have ever had a more negative experience in a job interview in my entire life, and I've been interviewed by insurance salesman scams and pyramid schemes. I believe after meeting the CEO for 5 minutes that every negative review on this site is real, and every positive review (that doesn't have management responding to it) is written by management themselves.

Interview Questions

• "Will you vacuum my floor whenever I want?"   2 Answers
  • "Are you willing to do any other position in the company?"   1 Answer

Because this man would be one of the worst people to work for.