Find jobs for Sales

Doctor Multimedia Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Doctor Multimedia

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doctor Multimedia

Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico
Application

I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (Mexico) in Jan 2020

Interview

The CEO insulted me, another girl and 3 other men while in their building for an interview! He called us vulgar names and boasted about how much money he had and how he had a Rolls Royce parked outside. He also yelled that he made more money than our entire generation. This started because he randomly approached us without a proper introduction and asked for our resumes. When we sat down, someone pulled out their phone thinking he was simple an aid or something (NOT the CEO). He was so upset that he didn’t get the attention and praise the he deserved for being so rich. As we began to walk out, he yelled out “the poor people will stay!” while continuing to yell insults at us. This Wolf of Wallstreet behavior was so unprofessional and disrespectful. I cannot believe this company stands for this. It makes me believe that Doctor Multimedia is a SCAM and that they prey on young sales people. If you are looking for an entry-level position, please do not get caught up on their false advertisement. Do not waste you time.

Interview Questions
  • Are you here for sales?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (La Jolla, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Extremely quick. He asked a few very quick and important questions. Be ready. Be prepared. Be on time. Dress sharp. Have resume ready. Follow up. Show up even if you don't have an interview. That's how I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Did you do research on the company?
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Three interviews with three different people, each more difficult than the last. It's a very every man for himself environment and they're willing to put aside their ethics and morals to get rich. They're materialistic idiots but they're probably making a pretty penny. Too bad they're sacrificing their lives outside of work though. Capitalist slave labor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (United States)

Interview

Get ready to be entertained. Someone that probably couldn't hold a job in their life is about to ask you what qualities do you have to make them money? I almost walked out but had to see this clown show to the end.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to do everything I say? Can you make me money? How do you "trick" the "gatekeepers" to get to the big dog?
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in May 2018

Interview

No interview, the interview is based off how you look. If you're into nice things and come showing it off they'll hire you. I should've known this was a scam when I got through the interview. Trust your gut with this place

Interview Questions
    Doctor Multimedia
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Doctor Multimedia (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

My interview was with the director of sales. I will be using the Name Robert Bentley. Robert Bentley was very knowledgeable about the industry. He was pretty young and remember seeing his rolex and his car and being super impressed.

Interview Questions
    • What was my experience in sales (if any)?