Doctors Community Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doctors Community Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital.

Interview

Hiring process was simple. Make sure you get everything in writing!! Had a serious issue regarding benefits about 6 months after being hired. The human resources staff is careless and don't realize they make mistakes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital in August 2016.

Interview

I meant with a nice lady. She told me more about the company such as the hours and their values. She then preceeded to ask me multiple questions such as why I chose that particular hospital? A difficult situation, etc. She told me if I was chosen that I would have a second interview.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gettysburg, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital (Gettysburg, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Job presented by recruiting agency. Received a phone call from manager of department. She explained the hospital and that they were very busy. I accepted the position on the phone, thinking I would be able to perform the tasks required.

Interview Questions

• My level of experience, types of machines that I was familiar with using, ability to prioritize.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital in June 2015.

Interview

Greetings,
    As I applied for the position as a Phlebotomist. Initially followed up with a thankyou letter the next day.
    With in 2 days I called the company to discover they filled the position. That same day I received an email regarding it.

Nursing Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital (Lanham, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

we were given instructions about the hospital and how patient's comfort is important. We discussed the look alike sound alike drugs. the pharmacist was brought in to talk to us.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital (Silver Spring, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

It was very informative and enlightening. It give me a sense of wanting to learn more in the medical field and to keep an open mind about going back to school to advance my medical career. I was able to answer all the interviewers questions with ease and also explain my experiences while working in the medical field. The interviewer gave me an insight into their expectations and I was able to make a decision that this was the correct company and position for me in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose to become a nurse assistant   1 Answer

Negotiation

This phase was quite simple

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital (Lanham, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Very informative. I learned a lot about the company that I did not know. I also learned about the culture of the organization. The interview panel were really well prepared for the interview and they showed good knowledge about the organization

Kitchen Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Doctors Community Hospital (Lanham, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was rather easy. It was a fun interview, and not like the horror stories you've heard before. The recruiter was very nice and she didn't attempt to make it uncomfortable. She went through the process with me prior to starting the questions, letting me know that it wouldn't take long. She was right about this. I was leaving the human resource office within thirty minutes of my arrival.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me how I dealt with a issue at my current employer.   1 Answer