Doctors Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doctors Express Interview Questions

1.5

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doctors Express (Norwalk, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Short talk with manager, I called them to ask about any open positions. it took some time for them to get back to me, but eventually they asked me to come in and interview with them, short notice, same day, but i was available.

Human Resources/Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doctors Express (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a 25 minute phone interview with the controller. I was asked questions about my work history, attention to detail, specific college course content (ie what topics did advanced accounting cover, what accounting class was my favorite/least favorite and why). There was a lot of focus on my college courses, however college courses nor a degree were mentioned in the job ad as a requirement or even a preference, so I found it a bit surprising they chose to focus most of the interview on that aspect.

They sent me an email about a week later letting me know they were not going to continue the interview process with me.

Radiologic Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Doctors Express (Alexandria, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple, interviewed by the office manager and owner. Before the actual interview the office manager called me to discuss the position in question. After that I set up an appointment to come in and meet with her and the owner. The three of us went in the storage room where the interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• What type of xray exams are you able to perform? We do EVERYTHING here.   1 Answer

Radiologic Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doctors Express (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized. Met with me one time and hired me on the spot. Didn't do background until two months after started working. Didn't give me the proper tools to start work (radiation badge) and continue to work for them without it. Didn't post my credentials properly or ask for them.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was a team player   1 Answer