DocuSign Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 561 of over 561 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

In all my professional career, I have never had a company I was interviewing with, handle such a lengthy interview process with such disrespect and unprofessionalism for the candidate. There were many red flags throughout the process, including between each of the interview steps, a 2-3 weeks gap with zero communication or response from DocuSign. After 2 -3 weeks of silence, they would suddenly reach out again to schedule the next interview. Due to lengthy process, about half way through, I reconfirmed that we were still on the page regarding the experience they desired for the role, compensation, etc. I was assured that we were on the same page and that they had multiple "levels" for this role, and that they were seeking someone to bring their knowledge and experience to help the team grow. The entire process from resume submission to a generic “ no thank” response took five (5) months. There were eight (8) interviews, including a presentation. I was also asked to answer several essay like questions early on. In the end, after the eight (8) interviews, I got the “courtesy” of a generic no thank you email. No feedback, no phone call nothing. Doing my research/due diligence after receipt of the email, I saw they reposted the role, a day before I even did my final (8th) interview. They knew they were not going to hire me all along. My gut tells I was used for my business plan, and to gain access to my knowledge/experience, as this division I was interviewing was a relatively new group with the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in DocuSign?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign (New York, NY)

Interview

Participei de um longo processo onde 7 pessoas da DocuSign foram envolvidas, dediquei diversas horas, que inclusive tive que me ausentar do trabalho atual. A propósito, em uma das etapas aconteceram 3 entrevistas no mesmo dia (1 hora cada). Preparei uma apresentação para a última etapa, estudei muito e dei meu melhor. A reposta neste dia foi: vamos te dar um feedback. Porém, isso ocorreu há meses e nunca deram uma satisfação a respeito. Da minha parte cumpri tudo que foi proposto, mesmo não tendo sido suficiente, acho que eu merecia um feedback para entender onde melhorar, afinal investi todo meu tempo acreditando que seria um processo sério e transparente.

Interview Questions
  • Contar caso de sucesso na minha carreira que esteja relacionado à posição.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted for availability then ghosted. Not sure what is going on. I really like this opportunity but it’s been 2 weeks since the recruiter ghosted me. I’ve sent follow up email multiple times.

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and asked good questions. They were genuinely interested in seeing if I was a good fit. It was an organized and efficient process, and I heard back quickly.

Interview Questions
  • What has been the most interesting project you have worked on related to marketing?

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Submitted application via LinkedIn. HR scheduled for first interview via email Logged in the call and the interviewer wasn't there for an hour. Replied to the recruiter via email that no one was available for interview. They replied back by end of day it was a mistake and rescheduled for another call. I interviewed, the interviewer seemed nice however his choice of words weren't professional can be interpreted as sarcasm. I was under the impression the interview went well however I received an email of decline to proceed later. After that, I keep receiving emails of declination of a position where I didn't apply in the first place.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe tough decision you had to take - Usual interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Recruiter was great! Hiring manager basically drilled me on my resume and didn’t let me ask any questions. I was a referral and heard great things but he was concerned about my work history and who I knew there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DocuSign in May 2021

Interview

It was a seamless process. Everyone involved was highly professional and friendly. Had a first call with a sales recruiter where she looked for a culture fit and we also had an in-depth discussion of my background. Based on my experience the recruiter suggested that I would be more suitable for a higher level AE role, so I went through the process for that role instead. It involved multiple rounds of interviews and a final presentation to a few VPs and a peer. Not easy but if you prepare well and know what you're doing, then you'll be fine. Overall, it was a great experience that made me take the offer from DocuSign over others. I was especially impressed with the professionalism of the sales recruiters like Amy and Claire.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions like, tell me about your biggest deal, let's go through it. Or questions like why you? Why DocuSign? etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (New York, NY)

Interview

It's a very slow process whick it took almost a month to get a final feedback, my experience was very bad although I was exciting at the beginning. I got a Phone interview and after almost two weeks I received email from HR to schedule a zoom interview with 2 of support managers Indian and American and the interview passed well and although there was another interview with one of the country managers I didn't get that interview because he wasn't available althought I provided many time slots for the interview but I didn't hear back from HR for my interview and instead of that I recieved automated email that Docusign will not move forward with my application! Unfortunately I'm disappointed because I was expecting Docusign to deal with candidates in a better way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

The interview processes consists of multiple rounds including meeting various people, portfolio reviews and an in interview design challenge (not take home). Its rigorous, but it helps you get to know the team and I had a great experience with everyone I interviewed with and with the Recruitment team - Aimee and Brenna were fantastic and always kept me in the loop which I really appreciated! Overall, a super positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions related to Product Design practices covering challenges faced to communication style, design choices and so on.

DocuSign

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Didn't even get to the interview stage. Was approached by someone at Docusign's recruiting team and we arranged a time to talk. Recruiter was a no show. I contacted the recruiter wanting to give the benefit of the doubt (things happen after all) and was met with the response 'sorry but it's been crazy'. Not great, but we all get to make a mistake. We arranged another time to speak, and then later in the day I was told that this time wouldn't work either, and I was requested to email alternative times, which I did. Radio silence and no response. I gave up. 3 weeks later, I am contacted by the same recruiter again to see if I have any availability for that week. I gave it one last college try and offered up the only slot I had available. And again, nothing - radio silence! Total waste of my time and lacking even the most basic of courtesy. Not what I would expect from a company with overwhelmingly glowing reviews. Hopefully I'm the exception and not the rule.

Interview Questions
  • No interview questions as didn't get that far
2 people found this interview helpful