DocuSign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, got a recruiter call then went on with phone and multiple 1-1 rounds. Algorithms and Data Structures, white boarding and general questions. Make sure you are prepared to deep dive on your background.

Interview Questions

• Deep dive into previous experience and multiple algorithmic questions.   Answer Question

May 14, 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Had an interview phone screen with the Recruiter, and then a phone screen with the Hiring Manager. However, after the phone screen with the Hiring Manager - there was no response from either Recruiter or Hiring Manager for the next four weeks. Eventually, I assumed I did not pass the interview -but this was just annoying to not hear an answer (and for me to be following up week after week).

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview/screen
    In person interview with 5 people for 30 minutes each

Zero technical questions asked. Hardly any real technical questions from either of the 5 people I spoke with. One interviewer was half asleep and yawning throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would my dream job be if I had unlimited money? (not a joke, multiple people asked me this)   1 Answer

May 14, 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Senior Director, Content Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

I applied online, had a screening interview with the recruiter and was scheduled to have a one-on-one call with the hiring manager. She canceled the call 1 min before it was due to start, and told me the recruiter will reach out to reschedule next week. Not only the recruiter didn't reschedule the call, but also they didn't respond to my follow-ups. I understand things change and maybe they decided to put the role on hold or chose someone else, but how about communicating with the candidate?

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

Apr 25, 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you very much for your feedback. If you are open to it, please reach out to Michael Erisman, VP of HR Michael.Erisman@docusign.com. He'd like to learn more.

Linux Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

The process started off with a standard phone screen with the recruiter, and I was then scheduled for a one hour phone screen with two of the team members I would be working with.

After the first phone screen I had another phone screen with the development team manager. Both conversations were somewhat casual, but there were a lot of technical questions mixed in between (especially infrastructure design and Linux questions of course).

Once the phone screens were complete I was asked to fly out for a half-day of on-site interviews. The scheduling of the trip and accommodations was very smooth, and they were very responsive to my requests. The on-site interview itself included five different panels covering technical as well as soft skills. Each interview was one-on-one and lasted about 45 minutes.

Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard whiteboard coding problems, like finding bugs in existing code, and reading/parsing text files.   Answer Question
    • Linux fundamentals and infrastructure design   Answer Question

Apr 25, 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing such detailed thoughts. We are happy to hear the experience was a good one but sorry to see you declined our offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application online in the beginning of March. I got an email back at the end of the month. I had my first phone interview in April, then my technical screening the next week. Two weeks later I was in San Francisco for my final interview and I had an offer letter the following Monday. The whole process moved quickly after the initial contact.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimize the UI of an application given the following architecture?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that will identify if a victory condition exists in a tic-tac-toe game.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process for a Sr BA. Met with a group of teammates, management, and business partners face to face and over webex sessions.

The company does a good job of aggregating the interviews into one or two sessions max after the initial phone screen by HR and your hiring manager

Interview Questions

• General project based questions - how do you manage a project, how do you push back on business partners
      General tech based questions - how do you manage solutioning, do a solution design session   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Applied online - had a phone call and an onsite interview. Asked all theoretical questions about implementations and pros/cons of certain methods. Smooth process and able to answer all my questions.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

Mar 26, 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you. Hope you are enjoying your new gig or get some time off before you begin.

Customer Success Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter, who then set up calls with multiple department VPs from different regions. I spoke with each of them. I was warned that their process for this role was a little unusual; they find some great applicants and then when customers come along that a good applicant is a great match for, they pull the trigger, and it may be weeks or even a year before that happens. I was given great feedback but told they went with somebody else for the time being. Was reached out to again several months later, had some more phone conversations with one of the original VPs I talked to, and then they picked somebody else again and I was essentially told I was still in the running and it wasn't a no, it was a "not yet". Still holding out hope!

Interview Questions

• Really nothing unusual, no "gotcha" questions, just an honest discussion of the job role, what I have to offer, and why I'm interested   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Overall process took about a month from initial recruiter contact to final response.

First a phone call by a recruiter who asks some personality questions and asks about your work experience.

Second a Technical Interview where they used Collabedit to pose technical problems for you to try and solve.

Third a in person interview that lasts 3 to 4 hours where you'll interview with several people. The way mine was set up, each interviewer posed a technical problem (I interviewed with 5 people). One was done using Collabedit since the person I interviewed with was working remotely that day. The others were white board psuedo code challenges.

A few days later they let me know I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Given a cache of a given size where you need to be able to store and free memory as needed, how would you go about implementing this?   1 Answer