DocuSign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied via company website and a recruiter contacted me after a week. He scheduled a phone interview with Director of Engineering to discuss the team for which they were looking for a full-stack developer and my experience. Then on-site interview was setup after a week. The on-site interview was a full day session with 5 different people with questions ranging from coding, algorithm, architectural discussion and data design to enhance basics of DocuSign product, and design pattern.

Interview Questions

• How would you find the depth/order of relationship for example between two people in LinkedIn or Facebook?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA).

Interview

they came and gave an on campus interview first, consisted of first a coding interview, then a personality interview. they were very friendly people and i enjoyed talking to them very very very very much.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was an internal referral, so my resume was passed along to someone in recruiting. A few days later I was sent an email requesting me to respond to four questions on a website that required me to video record my answers. A few days after that I was called by a recruiter who explained more about the role, and then scheduled an onsite interview for the following week.
    I was interviewed by a total of four people separately. Everyone was very friendly, seemed genuinely interested in me as a person and how I'd fit in at Docusign. Everything was very relaxed and conversational and the whole interview lasted about two hours but it seemed much shorter than that. I had a very positive experience interviewing at Docusign and it really seemed like they wanted to hire me/everyone including myself thought I'd be a good fit for the role, but they did go with someone else in the end. It was still a very good interview experience that I gained a lot from and I will be applying to other positions there in the future.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience make you a good fit for the role of Receptionist?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick process. Was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. Completed a phone interview, followed up by an in person interview shortly after. Was interviewed by a panel of three people in the form of a powerpoint presentation about myself. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next job?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter directly with Docusign and I have an excellent, long term and very relevant work history. I am currently employed at another large Seattle tech company for 5+ years in a similar position. I received a single email that my application was rejected, but no reason was provided, nor was the specific job description identified. Might this be ageism?

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Spoke directly with the hiring manager. He was very flexible and accommodating. Spent 30 minutes on the phone going through my resume and experience. Told me about the day to day responsibilities of the position and about the company itself.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

Mar 25, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online and received HR call followed by onsite. I have over 10 years of work experience so I knew what to expect. Extreme sense of excitement when you submit resume and lack of courtesy in closing the loop after the interview. I followed up with HR 3 weeks after the interview and was told they offered to some other candidate.

Call it grapes are sour but I walked with a good sense of why the company is stuck and may possibly never get out of the situation they are in. They are so focused on wanting to make the product look beautiful that they forgot the importance of data and analytics. Good luck fixing product problems with Adobe Photoshop.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly around how I built products and some general stuff. Interviewers were very respectful   1 Answer

Mar 25, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for writing a review. Hope you find your dream job.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter. Another with a team member. Finally in person where I met with four people individually. Two of them had next to nothing to do with payroll. Of the four people two of them seemed nice, one was late and cranky, the last one pretty much blew me off.

Because of the way two people treated me, I felt that it was good that I didn't get the job.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, phone interview, and then onsite interview.

Phone interview was with the recruiter, onsite was 2 different sessions with various VPs and managers

Heard back from hiring manager within 48 hours of the onsite interview. Very seamless and efficient interview process.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

Mar 25, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Hope you are enjoying your job so far.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Had several phone interviews that went well and then they brought me into the office for an in person. Hey didn't schedule my in person until they emailed me one day asked me if I was still coming in. I indicated I never received an email with a schedule and they apologized. Red flag. I interviewed with 2 sales reps and 2 managers. The mangers were nice but the sales AE's had an I'm better than you attitude that totally turned me off. It was quite uncomfortable. The managers said they liked me and that I'd hear back from them shortly. They lied. I never heard back from this company with no follow up email or correspondence whatsoever. I took my time out of day on a day off to come to the financial district and they didn't have the courtesy to let me know of their decision. For all I know they wanted to bring me on and forgot to email me. I would've declined anyways.

Interview Questions

DocuSign Response

Mar 25, 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for the feedback. We want every candidate to have a good experience. We'd like to hear more. If you are comfortable, please contact Michael Erisman at Michael.Erisman@docusign.com.