KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DocuSign Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 782 interviews

Employee Referral38%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DocuSign in Mar 2022

Interview

Applied online (via Indeed). Had a recruiter call me the following week for a phone screen. Then had a call with the hiring manager. During this time I was passed between two different recruiters who both called me prior to the hiring manager interview. During the hiring manager call was told that they were hiring for 2 different positions and that I was a good fit for one and I would hear about next steps. Sent a follow up email to the recruiter 2 days later saying thank you and asking if there was any update. I did not hear back. I followed up again the following week with both recruiters I had talked to and the hiring manager... then followed up again the week after. It took 3 weeks for them to respond (I had given up hope at this point) and they told me they were still deciding. It has been a month since my last contact and I have not heard one way or the other.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you overcame a difficulty at work.
    Answer Question

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

1st with recruiter, 2nd with HM, and 3rd call with another person in the team. I received positive feedback from my 2nd and 3rd call, however, I didn't hear back in time. The recruiter connected me to another team and I have my 4th call with another team. I didn't hear back from the recruiter after reaching out for updates. 2 months later I received an odd email saying "We are sorry to hear that DocuSign is not the next step in your career journey". The whole process is a lot of waiting and reaching out and not hearing back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about DocuSign

Join the conversation on

Consulting

9m

a

Consultant

Anyone here familiar with company culture at docusign? Concerned about long-term growth given the stock dip.

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Great! Very friendly people, felt like they really cared about getting to know me. The interview was mostly behavioral with some product sense questions. Seemed like everyone really cared about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign in Sep 2021

Interview

Application was submitted with a referral. I received an email a week later from the recruiter. We met for one initial screening call that was about 20 minutes. I was told she would connect with the hiring manager and get back to me. I did not hear back from her. A month or so later the same recruiter reach out to me to schedule a screening call for the job like we had never spoke before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

First round: 2 interviews Second round: 4 interviews The process was really quick and friendly. Everyone seems to generally care about your success. I really enjoyed the process. The only bad thing was that one of the interviewers grilled me about why Docusign and was not satisfied after I explained my love in the role, the culture, and the company. I mean... beyond that, all you will get is some kind of BS... Not sure whether that is what he was looking for, but I certainly didn't BS.

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign in Jul 2021

Interview

Don't waste your time interviewing here because you will not get any useful feedback. I was surprised by how bad the interview experience was. They do not value candidates' time. I had to follow up multiple times after each round, and yet the recruiter has not said a word to me directly in the entire process. There was no help for preparation or a single piece of feedback afterwards. The recruiting coordinator was helpful with scheduling but was not able to field any other questions. The process: Resume drop -> hiring manager interviews -> virtual on-site interviews

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions + a couple of product design questions.

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DocuSign in Jul 2021

Interview

Very negative experience. Reasons being: - The recruiter was slow to respond for the initial conversation, and missed our first interview. Eventually we spoke and I was able to get to the interview round. - The recruiter also prepared me poorly. He informed me that the initial interviews would predominantly be case studies. It turned out they were very heavy on behavioral questions. - I had two interviews with product managers. I have done a number of interviews which gives me a point of comparison, and I felt these interviews went well. I was surprised that I didn't make the next round. - What is most upsetting is that I was "ghosted" even after spending two hours on the interviews, and much more time preparing. Classless move by a company to not get back to you at all. I followed up with the recruiter twice and no response. My advice to other candidates would be to avoid this company. Process - Recruiter Screen (be prepared for them to forget about your meeting and force you to reschedule) - Two first round interviews with PMs. Asked a combination of behavioral interview and product case questions. - Final loop interview (I didn't make it to that stage)

Interview Questions
  • - Typical PM behavioral interview questions. - Design Uber for the elderly.

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Recruiter call, HM call, technical interview, design interview, onsite Process takes an extremely long time which I was pretty confused about (took about 3-4 weeks just to hear back after my HM call...)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Initially had a screening call with a recruiter, and he moved me to the next step, where I had 2 one-hour zoom calls with the hiring manager and another PM. Up until this point, everything was great. What really set me off is the lack of response after that. I interviewed on a Monday in the first week of November, and I was promised to have feedback the same week. I waited until Friday that week, still no response, which I understand, because everybody is busy and things happen, so I thought I will wait till the following week. Then the following Monday nothing, Tuesday still nothing, on Wednesday I sent a follow-up email and got no reply, I sent another follow-up on Thursday, total silence. I understand if I'm not your top candidate and you are not moving me to the next round, but the least you can do is to send an update email or maybe even an automated rejection email would do.

Interview Questions
  • Typical PM questions about experience and product design.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DocuSign (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was referred to the job and was contacted within a day by a recruiter. I was told I would be scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager the following week. I did not hear back and didn't get a response to my follow-up email until about 6 weeks later. I had an interview 2 days later with the hiring manager and I never heard from anyone again.

Interview Questions
  • The question was about Change Management and how to get others on board with change.
3 people found this interview helpful