DocuSign Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 561 interviews

Employee Referral21%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

You had to make a presentation about yourself using questions they send you ahead of time. It was kind of an odd format and I felt like the team already knew who they wanted going in. No surprise, many companies just interview because hey have to. Okay interview overall, basically just any old sales interview. Want to make sure you'll bring in business.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a competitive person?
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in Dec 2020

Interview

One pre-screening phone interview with the recruiter followed by a more intensive background interview with a manager. This was followed by a zoom interview with 3 different managers ranging in different industries.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

The interview process was really straight forward, first, you will have a phone screening then a fast Zoom interview with 4 managers 15 min each, and the last stage is a presentation + role play. The interviewers are really helpful through the entire process and I found it to be a really good interviewing process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DocuSign in Sep 2020

Interview

The entire team was super friendly and welcoming. They made me feel at ease during the interview process. It felt more like a conversation than an interview which I loved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. I had 2 phone interviews then an hour long zoom interview where I had to make a presentation about myself. The questions were all very standard. The only thing that really was annoying was I had to wait about a month after my final interview to receive an offer because they were unsure of their headcount for the sales team. My actual offer was a lot lower than expected and definitely not up to par with other large tech companies in Seattle/Silicon Valley. Considering Seattle's cost of living, it was very low even with commission. And commission was capped.

Interview Questions
  • Why sales? Why docusign? What characteristics do you have that make you fit for a career in sales?

DocuSign

Application

I interviewed at DocuSign

Interview

Process took few weeks. Passed the phone interviews, then face to face with hiring manager. I was nervous and stumbled my way through it. The hiring manager was very nice but unfortunately my mistakes cost me the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DocuSign (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was referred by someone from the company. Not really good experience tbh. The guy from HR called me and he wasn't interested at all in what I was saying. I felt that he was just waiting for me to finish in order to end the call. The day after I received a rejection email. I didn't have a lot of experience in sales, more in retention. And I understad that 100% but that is not an excuse to not be nice during a call and also to make me feel like I was wasting his time.

Interview Questions
  • Why DocuSign? What is your experience in Sales? What could you bring to this role?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2019

Interview

After the screening call, I had a phone interview with the manager and then an onsite interview. Throughout the recruitment process, I received constant support from Holly who gave me guidance and helpful tips. The whole recruitment process has been one of the best recruitment experiences I had so far. Also, the people at DocuSign are all really friendly which reduces nervousness during the interviews and presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Why DocuSign? Why IT? Describe a situation at your previous workplace where DocuSign would have been beneficial? If your previous manager would be here, what would she/he say about you? Describe a situation when you failed?
2 people found this interview helpful

DocuSign

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign in Jul 2019

Interview

Brief call and then meeting with company’s HR representative . Everything went really well, pleasant people and interesting conversation . Although I didn’t get the job offer at the end, I’m still happy that I went .

Interview Questions
  • Overall just an in-detail overview of my resume

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (Seattle, WA) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was very fun and quick. I first scheduled my my phone interview, then I had to come into the office for an in person interview. Since I had finals, they allowed to to come in a couple weeks was very accommodating and nice.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to go into Sales?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews