Dodge Data & Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dodge Data & Analytics

2.6

Regional BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2019.

Interview

First phone call is with an internal talent acquisition manager for 30 minutes. Second call is with Director of New Business for 60 minutes. Third interview is in person with Director of New Business and VP, for 4 hours. First 60 minutes is with the VP, during this interview you ask/answer questions, and role practice "play". The next 2.5-3 hours is with the Director of New Business. Mostly conversational, specific questions asked by the Director of New Business about time management, and sales process. My specific points of importance questions were structured around company culture, and how expectations are measured.
    **After 2.5-3 hours, I asked the Director of New Business...
    "If he has any objections to why he may feel I'm not the right fit for the role? "
    The Directors response was that...
     " I am very polished and prepared" and he has no objections to me moving forward into the position. The Director and I discussed next steps, and the Director advised I call the talent acquisition manager next Wednesday.
    On Tuesday of the following week I received a generic email from Dodge Data Analytics that they have decided to move forward with a different candidate.
    **To Dodge- don't waste a candidates time interviewing them for 4 hours and providing a false narrative that the interview was successful, when ultimately you send a cowardly generic email, and you hide behind sending my calls to voice mail.
    **To future applicants looking for Regional BDM roles with Dodge Data Analytics, trust but verify what the Director is telling you.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Hamilton, NJ) in February 2019.

Interview

My 1st interview was a 30 minute phone call with their recruiter. This led to a 2nd phone interview with the Dept Mgr which lasted about 30 plus minutes. Within 2 days I received a call for a person to person interview with the same people from the phone calls. Less than a week, I was offered the position. Each person who I met were friendly and easy going. Great experience!

Junior Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Hamilton, NJ) in December 2018.

Interview

An introduction phone call with Talent Acquisition Specialist. Then had a technical interview through video call with the supervisor and asked about my skills and few technical questions on java and NoSQL. Getting selected in this step took me to next assessment test for an hour and half, with the video call and screen sharing I had to solve the test having java conceptual questions, SQL queries and UI testing questions. After this I was called onsite and clarified each and every detail regarding the job roles and responsibilities. And I got my offer letter in next two days.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

All I had was a phone interview. And then when I went in for my “in person” interview, it was just showing me what I would be doing. I didn’t really have an interview.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone and in person. Their HR division was out to Chicago and there where several screening calls prior to talking with department manager. She had me meet with two of their local sales manager and once I had their approval I flew to Seattle to meet with her. Prior to them making and offer I did need to go through an integrity phone interview that was specific type of personality test designed to assess for tendency to be honest, trustworthy, and dependable. I passed and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Discuss experience and how I'd go about accomplishing tasks to achieve individual and team goals to meet budget and division goals.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interviews with recruiter and manager then in-person interview with 4 employees. All interviews just asked about resume and experiences. Was asked same questions by manager each time we talked over the phone and in person. Never got back to me after the interview.

Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Bedford, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted a few weeks after submitting my application for an introductory phone call with a recruiter. This interview was mostly behavioral questions and resume questions. After that I had an interview with the hiring manager. She was very informative and gave a bit more insight into the position. After that I was invited into their office for an onsite interview. There I met more members of the team. They asked several questions to gauge my knowledge of econometrics and time-series forecasting. Everyone I met had a fun attitude were and made me feel comfortable throughout the interview. The position seemed interesting yet challenging. The recruiters were very active throughout process and were quick to respond after the interview. Overall, I had a great experience coming into the office and really wish I could have taken the position.

Interview Questions

• Resume questions, behavioral questions, past econometric projects, familiarity with econometric terms.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Hamilton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

1st interview was a 15min phone screening which led to a 2nd phone interview (1hr), that led to an in-person interview with the same people from the phone +1. I was interviewed for a position they had no intention on filling. I was contacted 6mos later and asked to go thru the process all over again as if i had never interviewed. Declined

Achitecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Princeton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Coming from a software engineer background, the interviewer started laying out the AWS cloud and private cloud network the companies used. He brought up security groups and I mentioned that it sounded similar to permissions from his description. Instead of working off this similarity, he shot me down very rudely multiple times like "They're not even close" and "They're completely different" just to agree after I bring up my reasoning [very politely, mind you] that "on a very high level he agrees". I brought up that's all I was getting at and there was frankly no need to be so aggressive about it, and he just straight up ended the interview and walked me out.

This may not be reflective of the entire company, but that was a director if I recall, and I would not want to work under someone like that. They also asked me to come in dressed in a suit, which makes me question how in touch with the software industry they are. In the company's defense, the HR interview afterwards was handled very respectfully, but I can only imagine how people working under him don't want to ask questions about stuff they don't understand with a manager so intent on telling people they're wrong instead of working with them.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Princeton, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Horrible, incompetent internal technical recruiter. Thick accent - difficult to understand. Redundant questions. Looking for points to disqualify not to find the applicant strengths. Lasted about 30 minutes.
    Questions if interviewing with other companies. "... the CIO is not going to WAST HIS TIME if you are interviewing with other companies...".

Interview Questions

• rate your skill in ... in the scale of 1 to 10   1 Answer