Dodge Data & Analytics Regional BDM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dodge Data & Analytics

1 Interview Review

Regional BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dodge Data & Analytics (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2019.

Interview

First phone call is with an internal talent acquisition manager for 30 minutes. Second call is with Director of New Business for 60 minutes. Third interview is in person with Director of New Business and VP, for 4 hours. First 60 minutes is with the VP, during this interview you ask/answer questions, and role practice "play". The next 2.5-3 hours is with the Director of New Business. Mostly conversational, specific questions asked by the Director of New Business about time management, and sales process. My specific points of importance questions were structured around company culture, and how expectations are measured.
**After 2.5-3 hours, I asked the Director of New Business...
"If he has any objections to why he may feel I'm not the right fit for the role? "
The Directors response was that...
 " I am very polished and prepared" and he has no objections to me moving forward into the position. The Director and I discussed next steps, and the Director advised I call the talent acquisition manager next Wednesday.
On Tuesday of the following week I received a generic email from Dodge Data Analytics that they have decided to move forward with a different candidate.
**To Dodge- don't waste a candidates time interviewing them for 4 hours and providing a false narrative that the interview was successful, when ultimately you send a cowardly generic email, and you hide behind sending my calls to voice mail.
**To future applicants looking for Regional BDM roles with Dodge Data Analytics, trust but verify what the Director is telling you.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer