Doe Fund Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doe Fund Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2016

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

When I arrived at the interview (at 10am) I was told they were running late and I wasn't interviewed until about 10:45am. This was a little bit of an unprofessional start to the process but the 2 staff members I met with were very friendly, although they were different staff members to the ones I had been told I would meet. Overall, it was a little bit disorganized and they said that they would inform me of the outcome (either way), however I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and what brought you here.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Doe Fund

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Had interview with recruiting agent and a supervisor. A week later, completed an excel/word test. Following week, had interview with one of the head supervisors and two other supervisors.

They basically explained what the position entails and I explained what my future goals are. I made it clear that I will be eventually going back to school but on a part time basis to reach my long term goals.

They wanted to make sure I will be comfortable working there because it is a male dominated workforce.. I guess I was able to show that I am able to handle myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the salary they are offering and I accepted. Not sure if it was negotiable or not.