Doe Fund Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Doe Fund Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening, Interview, 1-2 week wait time, then offer, there's an orientation with other different new hires, HR staff is great funny group of women. In orientation they give you the benefits information, go over holidays and sick time, I love my team here at TDF

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Doe Fund

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

When I arrived at the interview (at 10am) I was told they were running late and I wasn't interviewed until about 10:45am. This was a little bit of an unprofessional start to the process but the 2 staff members I met with were very friendly, although they were different staff members to the ones I had been told I would meet. Overall, it was a little bit disorganized and they said that they would inform me of the outcome (either way), however I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background and what brought you here.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Had interview with recruiting agent and a supervisor. A week later, completed an excel/word test. Following week, had interview with one of the head supervisors and two other supervisors.

They basically explained what the position entails and I explained what my future goals are. I made it clear that I will be eventually going back to school but on a part time basis to reach my long term goals.

They wanted to make sure I will be comfortable working there because it is a male dominated workforce.. I guess I was able to show that I am able to handle myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the salary they are offering and I accepted. Not sure if it was negotiable or not.