Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rehoboth Beach, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Rehoboth Beach, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview (offsite), in person interviews (onsite), brewery tour, meeting with different people from different functions throughout the day from Sales to HR to brewery. I was flown out to Delaware after 2 rounds of interviews, spent the entire day interviewing, waited nearly 3 weeks for a response, and then was told they decided not to fill the position.

Interview Questions

Packaging Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Milton, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

First is the telephone interview to determine if you meet the needs of the company and position. Next you go in and meet with HR and talk about the position, rate of pay and benefits. Then you meet with a team of 4 managers and they discuss your work history, what they are looking for and then give you a tour and discuss your job duties. after the interview you will be waiting to receive a call back that can take a month or more . You will then find out if you've been accepted. If your accepted you start the day agreed upon.

Interview Questions

• Employment history and your job duties   1 Answer
    • How can you contribute to the dogfish growth   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and they are set in their terms. Not willing to negotiate