Dolby Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dolby (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by Dolby back in May 2010. A month later, I scheduled several phone interviews - four total I think. I spoke with members of the Dolby team at many levels and finally after having successful conversations with everyone, the folks at Dolby flew me down to SF to chat in person.

I met everyone face-to-face and had a good time. The interviews were challenging but not overwhelming at all. Everyone was polite, sharp, and pleasant to talk to. I left feeling VERY assured that I would get the position.

In the end, it sounds as if the folks at Dolby decided to cancel the position and find someone more seasoned and more senior to take on a Director level role, but this is mere speculation.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the process of building relationships on many fronts that are all interdependent? Successful execution of each relationship depends on making inroads with other partners, but each partner wants to see an existing relationship with the other partners...   Answer Question