Dolce Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dolce Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dolce Hotels and Resorts

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dolce Hotels and Resorts.

Interview

I initally went into the location and applied through the front desk. I heard back within the week. I then went in for the interview and met with the director of human resources. We went through the basic interview questions. He asked me why I was interested in hospitality and where I had heard about their internship program. After the interview I heard back within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were typical. Strengths weaknesses interests. Nothing too challenging or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase because it was a summer internship

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dolce Hotels and Resorts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through the company's website. Received a call for an in-person interview just under a month later. Phone call was only for booking the interview, did not ask any questions. Met with the hiring manager for a 1 on 1 interview which consisted more about learning about the position.

Interview Questions