Dollar Bank Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

A very informal and comfortable phone interview followed by a very comfortable in person interview and lastly followed by an in-branch interview. The HR department is very personable and did their best to make me feel comfortable. They incorporated personal questions in between interview questions. The person who interviewed me also gave me tips as i proceeded forward with my interview process at the bank.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to use leadership in a team environment   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview then scheduled an in person interview with the head of the Human Resources department. A few days after the interview with the human resources department, they invited me for a second interview with the branch manager of the specific branch I applied to. The called me a couple of days later to let me know they'd like to offer me the position and sent me to do a drug test, a few days after that I was sent information on my orientation.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dollar Bank?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I came across Dollar Bank at a job fair. I talked to the HR ladies for a while and they did a little interview with me there. A month and a half later I received a call from the HR department and she asked if I was still interested. We talked on the phone for a while and she asked me to come in for an interview. If it wasn't that week it was early the week after. After that interview she asked me to come for a second interview. Very relaxed, very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, personality, people you don't work well with, knowledge about the company.   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I filed the application online and got an interview invitation in two days. The first interview was with the HR manager- easy going, general questions. Second interview was with the branch manager. I came to the branch 15 minutes before. I waited in the lobby 40 minutes!!. Through the glass wall, I saw the branch manager who first was talking on the phone for about 5 min, then just sitting and looking outside through the window. I stood up to look around the branch and he called me immediately- he probably thought I was going to leave. Well, I had that thought. He just wanted to show who the boss was. Later, I found out that this branch had the highest employees turnover. The interview was easy, like a joke. No serious or difficult questions. They called all people on my reference list. The supervisor from my prior job was on my list but they could not reach her because she was on vacation. So, they asked me to provide somebody else as a reference. Surely, I gave the manager information- they called her.

Negotiation

I got the call with the offer next day. The HR manager who called to make the offer sounded disappointed when I told him that I need to think about it and I would call him with my decision by the end of the day.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online. They called me about a week later out of the blue. I thought the phone interview went great until they caught me off guard and asked me my salary expectations. I thought this was weird for the first interview.

Interview Questions

I told them what my salary requirements were and there was a difference of $14,000 of what they wanted to pay me.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

First, there was an interview with an HR manager. This interview was basic in nature and probed previous work experience. Was not hard and questions were quite standard. Second, 2:1 interview with regional manager and an assistant of the division. Questions were still pretty basic in nature. Not so much situational as rather generic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base salary offered was quite low. Little wiggle room.