Cover image for Dollar General

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Dollar General Stockers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1.4K interviews

Applied online50%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Dollar General

Application

I interviewed at Dollar General

Interview

It was fast and went very well the manager was very nice and friendly and the interview was very easy also I was introduced to all the other ppl that work there

Interview Questions
  • Why do I wanna work there
    6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar General (Pensacola, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was like a 30 minute total for the interview . The supervisor was patient and nice while I try to successfully complete and give the best answers to the best of my acknowledge to her.

Interview Questions
  • What are some Training tools that you will need to complete this position.

What people are saying about Dollar General

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar General (Raleigh, NC) in Feb 2018

Interview

The interview was easy and straightforward. They were very transparent about my role and the responsibilities that came with it. I also had to watch a few videos on the position that I held in order to learn my role.

Interview Questions
  • Do I wish to have this job as a long term or short term position

Dollar General

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar General

Interview

Asked basic questions to see if I would be fit for the position. Personality questionnaire. Really just got the job because I was young, educated, and respectful. I think it was me and one other girl who had applied for the job... they drug test, want you to be groomed and look neat. Demonstrate ability to work well with others and give great customer service.

Interview Questions
  • If I thought I could adhere to the policies of the company and requirements of the job... (example: Lifting heavy boxes, objects)
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fitzgerald, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar General (Fitzgerald, GA) in May 2017

Interview

Basic questions about who I was and why I want to work for the company. Afterwards I basically knew I was hired because the manager seemed to like my responses

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you are valuable for this job?

Anonymous Employee in Harlem, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar General (Harlem, GA) in Apr 2014

Interview

There was no interview process. Just a description of what I'd have to do to help rearrange the store. After I got the job, I worked as hard as I could, but never got the part time job that I wanted.

Interview Questions
  • Are you sure you can rearrange the store?

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar General (Jackson, MI) in Jul 2011

Interview

I sent in an application after I got one in the store. I called back 2 days later and aksed them about it and they said to come in, so I did.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us, why should we hire you, how do you think you could benefit this company? typical interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar General (Spring, TX) in Apr 2011

Interview

She and I did good interviews she hired me .I'm hearing impaired .....she wants me to work for stocker . Help.the teams work. Loading from.trucks clean windows clean the bathroom for employees.

Interview Questions
  • She wanted me have drug test . she offered me to work for stockers cleaning on shelves sweep everything .

Popular Careers with Dollar General Job Seekers