Find jobs for Assistant Manager

Dollar Tree Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 742 interviews

Other4%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Easy to get ahold of someone. Very nice associates and great service. Would recommend to other. They are very thorough on their hiring process and make sure your a good fit

Interview Questions
  • What’s your experience in the job you applied for
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Very easy. In job application. Same questions as initial interview. Just answer honestly - if you're applying for the position, they'll pretty much hire you if you have similar experience to what they're asking for.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most recent managerial experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Idaho Falls, ID) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was very smooth. The young lady was very professional. She knew what she wanted to ask. Answered my question in a timely manner. The pay wasn't what I thought it was or should be for that title.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

I received a brief phone call to confirm interest and discuss the role very briefly and coordinate a time to come in to talk. That was followed by an in-person interview a few days later in the store (store's office) with the store's manager.

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall the exact phrasing, but they were what you might expect. We discussed background, similar experience, and then a few job-specific, experience-related questions (e.g. have you operated a cash register before?).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN