Find jobs for Assistant Store Manager

Dollar Tree Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 737 interviews

Recruiter4%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fresno, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

Open interview process for Cashiers, Stockers and ASM. GM interviewed as he went down the line and the interviews could be over heard. There was no time limit and he focused on the first few applicants and the rest of us were just chop liver. I was applying for ASM and found out that the position was not available and was a part-time position. There are FT ASM however they are based by stores.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be wiling to prove yourself as a manager?
    Answer Question
  • Why do you feel you are a good manager.

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Hamburg, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very Casual and Laid Back, Informal. Was asked a few questions about my previous work history, in which the store manager was very impressed and had to make a call to the GM. GM gave him the go ahead to hire me without a second interview, on the condition that I pass the personality assessment. The assesment was iffy, there were a lot of questions that seemed like they could mean the same thing. The questions were not hard, but if you are not reading carefully, or if you click something wrong, you might be denied. If you are denied once for management, you are never allowed to move up, this is what the store manager told me.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle time management?

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Buford, GA) in Jul 2017

Interview

The district manager asked me basic questions about my background and how fast can I process freight.then he explained about the pay rate and gave me more insight about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lansing, MI) in May 2017

Interview

District Manager had me walk the store and then asked what would be the first thing I would do. Basic scenario questions. Pretty simple, I was offered the position within 24 hours and I accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Melbourne, FL