Dollar Tree Associate Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 740 interviews

Employee Referral17%
1.3
HardAverageEasy

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Simple interview questions about yourself and what you will bring to the team and why you should be hired. May ask you about certain scenarios and what you may or may not do.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. How do you feel about working with a team of people ?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Nampa, ID) in Oct 2018

Interview

Very quick and informal. I was offered a job on the spot after confirming that I am eligible to work in the United States and can pass a background check!

Interview Questions
  • How well can you handle stress?
  • Are you okay with working Sundays?

Anonymous Employee in Florida, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Florida, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

They asked me a few basic questions and then asked when I was available, probably in and out in about 15 minutes. Very simple process, if you are 18+ it’s a decent job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Clovis, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

They ask the basic inane question that you’d expect with a retail job. Why do you want this position? Have you worked in retail before? How did you find this job offer? When can you start? etc...

Interview Questions
  • Why am I interested in this position

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lake Mary, FL) in Feb 2015

Interview

Pretty easy it wasnt really an interview at all i got hired on the spot. They didnt ask very many questions. It was very straight and to the point. There was maybe 5 basic questions that were asked. And they i got hired.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours am i able to work?

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Redding, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

I had a recommendation from an assistant manager that I had worked with at another job after finding myself unexpectedly unemployed. The manager seemed almost eager to hire me, though she said "This job is minimum wage." a total of five or more times during the interview. In fact, it all went so quickly I don't even remember if she asked me any real questions of note at all. I think she was trusting her assistant manager fully, which does make me feel kind of bad that I left the job without notice after getting an offer for something better.

Interview Questions
  • It wasn't so much a question, just the frequency at which she mentioned that the job is minimum wage and only about 16 hours a week. I think she uses that as a test to see if the person she is interviewing is desperate enough to work for that little.
RSS Feed</>Embed