Dollar Tree Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Associate Interview Questions

1.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy it wasnt really an interview at all i got hired on the spot. They didnt ask very many questions. It was very straight and to the point. There was maybe 5 basic questions that were asked. And they i got hired.

Interview Questions

• How many hours am i able to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing really

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Redding, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a recommendation from an assistant manager that I had worked with at another job after finding myself unexpectedly unemployed. The manager seemed almost eager to hire me, though she said "This job is minimum wage." a total of five or more times during the interview. In fact, it all went so quickly I don't even remember if she asked me any real questions of note at all. I think she was trusting her assistant manager fully, which does make me feel kind of bad that I left the job without notice after getting an offer for something better.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't so much a question, just the frequency at which she mentioned that the job is minimum wage and only about 16 hours a week. I think she uses that as a test to see if the person she is interviewing is desperate enough to work for that little.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Either you accepted the terms, or they found some other desperate person who would, and in this economy there are no shortage of those.