Dollar Tree Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

1.4

108 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in North Easton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (North Easton, MA).

Interview

I spoke with Office Manager, (10/29/2012). I asked questions about the position, answered HIS questions to the best of my ability, we went over job requirements and expectations, and found the experience to be very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• To explain my previous position(s), had I worked in retail previously, and why I wanted this one   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The manager calls you for an interview to ask you if you are willing or are able to perform the duties of the job. Then tells you if you are hired or not then you do the onboarding paperwork and fill out the direct deposit information.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean bathrooms, sweep, stock shelves, recover the store, put back go back.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY).

Interview

My experience went very quick. The manager take you to the office and ask quick question , after the interview they explain about the job and what needed to be expected.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

They do all forms of interviews job fairs, on the spot, and formal scheduled interviews. All go fairly quickly and seem to get a lot of applicants. Definitely not somewhere to apply if you have scheduling issues to work around.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying with Dollar Tree as opposed to another company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy on the spot interview looking for cashier or stockers for seasonal workers. No experience needed. Explained duties and roles of the job. Expect second interview if meet qualifications. Overall very easy interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard for entry level retail. The interviewer only asked a handful of questions. It was quick and painless. I was in and out within ten minutes.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy most about your last place of employment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Anaheim, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had to print an application online I gave it to the manager directly he told me he'll look into my application took a week until I got an interview it's basic interview questions very simple and easy I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How do you deal with angry customers   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2017.

Interview

I would like to know how well your good at being on time how long you will work with others etc and are u able to be here to the job when asked and help when needed and etc and are fourth.

Interview Questions

• how did you here about us and if we're to be asked to be hired on the team would u work to accomplish what your self needs and as well at the job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2017.

Interview

Awesome Experience and very effecient interview process, the interviewing manager was extremely polite and very professional, the interview process was easy and convenient and the questions asked were thorough and precise and the atmosphere was calm and professional

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Taylor, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The person interviewing me was very professional and the questions were easy to answer and very straight forward. The atmosphere was professional and very easy to interview in. I put in an application and got a call for an interview shortly after. I got a job offer the same day as my interview.