Dollar Tree Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Tree

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Augusta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

I filled out app in store and spoke with manager. Was told to call back in a few days. Called back and came in same day for interview. Basic job description was given at interview. Was asked availability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fayetteville, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

It was simple- had to make a copy of my ss card tell her a lil' history and I was hired. She then explained what I would need to fill out on line at their .com - I did just that . Later I brought the printed app to her the next day and was hired. Her name was Bridget

Interview Questions

• how many hours can you work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The manager took about three of us into a room and started asking us all the same questions. She got to know us and the interview was over fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• How far away are you from this dollar tree   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

After submitting an application, you are called for an interview. Almost everyone is given an interview. The interviews lasts for 10 to 15 minutes with the store manager asking questions about your employment history and what you expect from the store

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Hampton, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was casual, easy and friendly. They are open to people who do not have much experience with interviews. They asked fairly simple questions that are geared towards people who do not have much experience.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I put in an application around August and was called in September for an interview. The interview was quick and simple. They were looking for someone who already had cashier experience not necessarily anyone they had to train. They asked simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

At first I was denied an interview then I was interviewed I did not get the job then I was interviewed again got the job. It was a month-and-a-half one process

Anonymous Employee in North Easton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (North Easton, MA).

Interview

I spoke with Office Manager, (10/29/2012). I asked questions about the position, answered HIS questions to the best of my ability, we went over job requirements and expectations, and found the experience to be very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• To explain my previous position(s), had I worked in retail previously, and why I wanted this one   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (West Saint Paul, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

Short and took weeks to meet with and get hired. Manager never in the office . I was finally able to gave an interview then it took weeks to wrap up the actual hiring process . Then fired for having a full time job interview which i let my supervisor know i needed based on the salary. She tell the manager i had an interview and in retaliation i was taken off the schedule and never told i was fired. I had to ask why.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Mine was quick, simple, and easy. I think they were eager to hire, but it wasn't anything to be afraid of. They asked a few questions, asked about my availability, and if I was okay with the starting pay.