Dollar Tree Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

1.4

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

They do all forms of interviews job fairs, on the spot, and formal scheduled interviews. All go fairly quickly and seem to get a lot of applicants. Definitely not somewhere to apply if you have scheduling issues to work around.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying with Dollar Tree as opposed to another company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy on the spot interview looking for cashier or stockers for seasonal workers. No experience needed. Explained duties and roles of the job. Expect second interview if meet qualifications. Overall very easy interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard for entry level retail. The interviewer only asked a handful of questions. It was quick and painless. I was in and out within ten minutes.

Interview Questions

• What did you enjoy most about your last place of employment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Anaheim, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had to print an application online I gave it to the manager directly he told me he'll look into my application took a week until I got an interview it's basic interview questions very simple and easy I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How do you deal with angry customers   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2017.

Interview

I would like to know how well your good at being on time how long you will work with others etc and are u able to be here to the job when asked and help when needed and etc and are fourth.

Interview Questions

• how did you here about us and if we're to be asked to be hired on the team would u work to accomplish what your self needs and as well at the job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2017.

Interview

Awesome Experience and very effecient interview process, the interviewing manager was extremely polite and very professional, the interview process was easy and convenient and the questions asked were thorough and precise and the atmosphere was calm and professional

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Taylor, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The person interviewing me was very professional and the questions were easy to answer and very straight forward. The atmosphere was professional and very easy to interview in. I put in an application and got a call for an interview shortly after. I got a job offer the same day as my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Lincoln Park, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

You apply online then call the store ask for a follow up on application. Then they will let you speak to general manager then she schedule a interview with you. You go up to the store that day and dress perfesional then you do you interview with general manager.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2017.

Interview

Very casual & comfortable. I just sorta happened onto this job while shopping. I began visiting with an Assistant Manager on Sunday while picking up a few things, asked if he'd consider me, took an application, brought it back a couple days later, chatted some more and started working the next week.

Interview Questions

• About my situation, times available, stuff like that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Norman, OK).

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview, they just want to make sure you're a person who can physically perform the job and won't threaten customers with a corkscrew. Beyond that it was meeting the managers present in the store and getting a little tour.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was interested.   1 Answer