Dollar Tree Interview Questions in Chesapeake, VA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruitment is done by an outside firm that phone interview was pretty good the interview process is by the actual company the associate seem disinterested in disassociated from the interview

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interviewPhone interview with 3 people. It was hard to hear them at times. Lots of static and echo in the background. All 3 of them asked questions, mostly about how my last job working experience would relate to the position. Overall it was a positive experience.

CORE Merchandising Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. 48 hours later I had the phone interview. I was told i'd be contacted within a few days to know the status of the phone call. 2 hours later I received an email about scheduling an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• The competency based questions really made you think. They were a little different then your normal behavioral "tell me about a time when.. " questions. Come prepared   Answer Question

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process seemed similar to most other corporate retailers, beginning with 2 lengthy phone interviews and leading to 2 on site one on one interviews. Each of the on site interviews I met with 4 upper management associates. One aspect that did strike me as odd after coming from another corporate retail office, I was surprised how unorthodox the one on one interviews were as a couple of the interviewers didnt even ask much about myself or exact experiences in my past where I used certain skills. But overall everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What are your questions about me or the company? (only question asked by one interviewer so basically I lead the interview)   1 Answer