Dollar Tree Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Tree

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went rarely fast. I applied for one store and got picked up by another store. That kinda sucked, but at least I got in the door quick and the interview process was simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Simple, short and needy. I was basically asked when could I start and will I show up to work. Did not seem interested in future or current employees. Received and offer and rejected due to unprofessional interview.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Burlington, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

I saw a now hiring, open interview, flyer on Glassdoor pat their retail store. Instructed to only come on Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm. I came during that time and spoke with store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • They asked about scheduling.   1 Answer