Dollar Tree Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 748 interviews

Staffing Agency20%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

I received a phone call answering basic customer service questions and some about your experience. There may be some situational questions. The interviewer was respectful and the entire interview lasted roughly 30 minutes or less.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience working in customer relations?
    Answer Question

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Great experience I recommend getting in contact with management to get a chance at interviewing. The people who work here are great an make you feel welcomed, don't be afraid to get out of you comfort zone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Burlington, NC) in Apr 2018

Interview

I saw a now hiring, open interview, flyer on Glassdoor pat their retail store. Instructed to only come on Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm. I came during that time and spoke with store manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with difficult customer?
  • They asked about scheduling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Simple, short and needy. I was basically asked when could I start and will I show up to work. Did not seem interested in future or current employees. Received and offer and rejected due to unprofessional interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Cincinnati, OH) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview process went rarely fast. I applied for one store and got picked up by another store. That kinda sucked, but at least I got in the door quick and the interview process was simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed