Dollar Tree Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Simple, short and needy. I was basically asked when could I start and will I show up to work. Did not seem interested in future or current employees. Received and offer and rejected due to unprofessional interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Interview process is simple with basic information given about the job and responsibilities involved. Questions are based on you being able to do the required tasks involved. Response on outcome given immediately upon receipt of background check.

Interview Questions

• The work involves you work shifts and lift cases weighing between 20 - 40 pounds. Are you able to do this?   3 Answers

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Filled application, next day or 2 called for a interview. Came up there next day for interview in office, we sat 1;1 questions being asked, then started to fill out paper work and information to get name registered in the system to get me hired

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked as a stocker or cashier?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The manager calls you for an interview to ask you if you are willing or are able to perform the duties of the job. Then tells you if you are hired or not then you do the onboarding paperwork and fill out the direct deposit information.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean bathrooms, sweep, stock shelves, recover the store, put back go back.   1 Answer