Dollar Tree District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 737 interviews

Other13%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Murfreesboro, TN) in Jan 2020

Interview

The most informal interview I have ever been a part of. Overall did not get a good sense about the company or role until I asked probing questions at the end. Maybe took 15 minutes. Interviewer shared more about personal information versus company. They had only been with the company a short amount of time. Asked a total of maybe 3 questions. I felt as though I asked the more probing questions than the interviewer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about you
    Answer Question
  • What does your typical visit look like?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Boise, ID) in Nov 2019

Interview

I sent in more than a few apps over the past year. I have retail management experience so I thought the process would be easy. I was wrong, it took a very long time to get someone to notice my on-line app. I was hoping to get an interview by end of year at least and apparently I finally may have the chance. yay!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2018

Interview

Easy, took about 2 months to complete. All over the phone, interviewers did not paint a real day to day picture of the real company and the treatment of others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2017

Interview

Very professional. Phone screen with Regional Director, followed by face to face interview. Phone interview with Zone HR and finally Zone VP Operations. Interview process was thorough and very polite and professional. Resume review as well as discussion of accomplishments and skills. Very candid and open when answering questions about the company and position.

Interview Questions
  • Reviewed resume and accomplishments, leadership style, skills, etc. They were very open in answering all my questions about the company and the position.

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

3 interviews hired 7 week training

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful