Dollar Tree Dollar Tree Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 741 interviews

Employee Referral3%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fairfax, VA) in Nov 2016

Interview

there was no real interview. turn in your application to the store manager and he tells you what you'll do. he'll ask you to call him within 2 days if you still want the job and then you get it. takes about 3 weeks to get a schedule. and the pay sucks. minimum wage for only 2 to 3 days a week at 4 maybe 5 hour shifts.

Interview Questions
  • have you ever been a cashier before?
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in East York, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (East York, PA) in Nov 2016

Interview

Walked in looking for a job and she interviewed me right at checkout. It was not a normal interview. I was hired originally as a temp for Christmas without an interview or application. I filled out the online paperwork and started within a week. I did not know much about the job when I first started.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Grants Pass, OR)

Interview

I was interviewed and went home and no sooner did I get home, the nice lady who interviewed me called me back and asked if I could come in to work that day. I was very excited and said yes

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Quick and easy got hired on the spot. She just looked at my resume and read it. And she asked how's my availability can I work holidays weekends and nights.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Taylor, TX) in Mar 2016

Interview

Crazy no one knew what they were doing , couldn't get the computer to work. While manager was with me the employees left the customer standing waiting most just walked out of the store. Had managers that had no business being one. I worked in a bank four 6yrs was head teller and vault teller, checking account, CDs, iras, customer service always make them feel that you care and want to help them this bone heads are just to lazy to go check in the back for them!