Dollar Tree Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

1.7

505 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in North Easton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (North Easton, MA).

Interview

I spoke with Office Manager, (10/29/2012). I asked questions about the position, answered HIS questions to the best of my ability, we went over job requirements and expectations, and found the experience to be very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• To explain my previous position(s), had I worked in retail previously, and why I wanted this one   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Nashville, TN).

Interview

It was a good one. I applied online and answered the first interview question regarding whether or not I had basic skills. I look forward to answering more interview questions by phone or online.

Interview Questions

• If I could clean and stock.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The manager calls you for an interview to ask you if you are willing or are able to perform the duties of the job. Then tells you if you are hired or not then you do the onboarding paperwork and fill out the direct deposit information.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean bathrooms, sweep, stock shelves, recover the store, put back go back.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (New York, NY).

Interview

My experience went very quick. The manager take you to the office and ask quick question , after the interview they explain about the job and what needed to be expected.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

The interview was quick the store manager & the freight manager interviewed me. Asked basic questions & provided info about filling balloons orders, when deliveries arrive, how the food items go out

Interview Questions

• What skills d you feel you will add to the Dollar Tree franchise?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

They do all forms of interviews job fairs, on the spot, and formal scheduled interviews. All go fairly quickly and seem to get a lot of applicants. Definitely not somewhere to apply if you have scheduling issues to work around.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying with Dollar Tree as opposed to another company?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

I met with the to be store manager. She asked a bunch of questions and gave me Tom of info about the new store that was being built in our town. Then she said the district manager would call for the final interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Took about 3 weeks deformed a call. Received a call tomorrow come in the next day. Interviewed with store manager and DM. Had two questions and then they gave me information on the job position and offered the job at interview.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Menifee, CA).

Interview

Because they were opening a new store, they held walk-in interviews outside the location's main entrance. After standing in line with other applicants, I interviewed with one of the managers conducting interviews. The entire interview took less than ten minutes or so (they had a lot of people to get through) and I ended up getting a callback and a job offer about a week later.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Durham, NC).

Interview

Had interview with the same person couple of time for about 5 mins. Then had to come back a couple of times. The store manager talked to me while she was stocking